CurlTalk

Anyone try VO5 Nourishing Oasis Product Line?

ariesxtremeariesxtreme Posts: 123Registered Users
I try to co-wash with something a little cheaper than using a regular conditioner so I was browsing the VO5 site and saw they had the Nourishing Oasis line. Has anyone tried this? I use the regular for co-washing and do find it a bit on the thin side so wondering if this was a little thicker and perhaps more moisturizing too.

Comments

• talltwinmomtalltwinmom Posts: 95Registered Users
    I have this for a co-wash and for the money, it's good. I will sometimes ooomph it up with my Curlicious Cleansing Cream. But for a cheap co-wash, it does a decent job.
    3a/3b thin, just to the shoulders Modified CG 3/06; still working on a routine de jour
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    i used it a year ago , it was ok . nothing special about it for my hair , one condish did make my hair a lil dry . i never bought it again tho.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    If you want a thicker conditioner, Oasis is quite thick. I like the Honey Almond. It does have one silicone, though, so be aware of that.
  • x_tigerlilyx_tigerlily Posts: 432Registered Users
    It was okay. Nothing spectacular. It wasn't "enough" for my hair to use on it's own, though. But your hair might be different.
    3C/4A and too long to handle (and afford!)