Need a new BKT safe leave-in

Hi ladies---getting ready to do my wash-out. I am being lazy as always. should have done it yesterday but likely tomorrow. Anywa---I have been using KCCC and having some humidity issues. I want to try another leave-in this time---

Pls give me your recommendations. I have a nice loose curl now and I just need it to hold in humidity.

Comments

• ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    It sounds like by leave-in, you mean gel or other styler?

Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee--love it. Hard to find, though. I just scored 4-33 oz. bottles for $26 ea. Fashambeauty.com had them for $17 ea, but they ran out--wish I had bought more. I'm not sure if it's been discontinued or what.

But, when they say rock hard, they mean it, so it might not be what you're looking for. I have super baby fine hair with no texture of its own, so it does wonders for me. I've just been experimenting with Profound Beauty Desert Sand, but it's very expensive, and I'm not sure it does anything to live up to its own hype, other than smell fabulous.

I had to stop using KCCC for the same reason. And, it gave my 2nd-day hair a cottony, sticky texture, and using water to revive it just made the ends hard and stuck together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file