a qouple of questions

smashinsmashin Registered Users Posts: 4
what type of hair do i have? and how can i make it more afroish?? i wanna have like a big thing of hair like corbin blue or that but now it's hanging down...

(it used to grow upwards when it was a little shorter.)

Comments

• sweetpeacurlisweetpeacurli Registered Users Posts: 343
    Hi Smashin, and welcome.

I think what you're asking is how to make your hair look big and fluffy? Your coils are so beautiful and well clumped - a lot of us find it a challenge to get our curls to look like yours! It's fun to experiment with different looks, though, that's for sure.

If you want to play around with a bigger, fluffier look, try gently separating your curls with your fingers and finger combing them a bit. (You could use a comb for this if you want, but I find combing dry curls to be such a pain that I prefer to just use my fingers.)

Have fun... and feel free to post pics of your results, we love stuff like that around here. :D
    Sulfate and Silicone-free since 2005
    CO-wash convert since October 2010
    Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
    Twitter: @sweetpeacurli

Currently loving:
    • Vo5 tea therapy conditioners
    • Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    • Giovanni Direct leave-in
    • Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee
    I am now completely out of the closet as the craziest of crazy cat ladies. I own it. I embrace it. I am one with the crazy.
  • smashinsmashin Registered Users Posts: 4
    Thank you! i will try that
  • AdamTanzAdamTanz Registered Users Posts: 11
    can i have your hair please!!!!! your hair is amazing! if you wants a more afro look you could cornrow your hair with some gel/mouse or a holding product of your choice and then take them out when dry /in the morning and comb your roots a little and that should do the trick.
    i hope i helped

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file