Bellaboo - Great Natural Skincare Line

FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hi Everyone,

I am so excited about a new skincare line that I found that I wanted to post about it here as well. My daughter is just shy of 12yrs old. Puberty has definitely started and with it pimples have arrived. She has been getting more and more self-conscious about it. I have tried a number of different skincare products. I wanted to stay more natural than chemical, but any of the products that seemed to be of higher quality were too rich for her skin. While they weren't harming it, they weren't bringing out the best in her skin either.

After spending way too much time on the computer looking for a good line to try, I stumbled upon a natural skincare line that is geared towards young girls. It is called Bellaboo. It was created by a mother who wanted to find a healthy, natural alternative to the skincare lines out there. I can't say enough about this line. It is amazing. My DH who generally doesn't notice anything like that is commenting everyday about how much better our daughter's skin looks. The products are over 95% natural. While the packaging is definitely geared towards young girls/women, any of us 'slightly older gals' could use it as well. I've tried all the products myself and really like them. I need more anti-aging ingredients now, so it isn't a line I would use all the time, but I didn't want her using something that I wouldn't be able to use on my own skin. Here is the link to the company:
www.bellaboobabe.com

If you live in the U.S. or Australia you can purchase it right from Bellaboo. If you live in Canada you can purchase it from www.abundancehealth.com or from www.drugstore.com. Abundance Naturally (abundancehealth.com) is based out of Ontario, Canada. Their customer service is wonderful. If you're in Canada, it is the fastest place to order it from. The owner, Erin, also has a daughter who uses the products. She raved about Bellaboo and its owner, Snezna.

I also posted a review on EDS for anyone interested. On the EDS forum, I'm Time2Bme

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40142&highlight=bellaboo

My daughter has used all the products now. We will be repurchasing all of them when they run out. It is a great way to teach your daughter the importance of taking care of her skin and showing her that you can have natural skincare that still works well. I was getting really frustrated with the more tradional products that are recommended for tweens and teens. I don't want to introduce a lot of chemicals or harsh cleansers onto her skin. Obviously this is a personal choice and while I don't judge anyone's choices, for me I wanted to keep it as natural as I could for her.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Comments

• FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Another review that I found really helpful was one from You Tube. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCv8_5qBQ0s
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file