*waves* Hi!

Hello, I'm relatively new to this site and decided that I should introduce myself to you all.
I've been blow drying/straightening my hair since I was 5 years old (obviously at that age someone did it for me, and I only taught myself how to do it a couple of years ago at age 14). It sounds extreme I know, but please don't ask why my hair has been being straightened for so long, there are many personal reasons behind it but the long and short of it is that here I am!
I have a ton of work to do with school right now and along with a lot of other things I don't have enough time to devote to straightening my hair every time I wash it etc and to be honest, I just want to be *me*. I haven't ever really seen my natural hair because the last time I left it curly (2008 , it wasn't really my true style as I always brushed it (I know not to do that now!).
As of right now I have medium-long ish hair when it is straight but I am working on growing it a little longer before I leave it to dry naturally, just so that I don't lose a whole lot of length. Yesterday I roughly identified my hair as being 3b (a guestimate from the little knowledge I have to work with - such as rather a lot of frizz!!).
My plan of action is as follows:
1. Grow hair a little bit longer
2. Begin CG method
3. Bury my flat irons
:) Wish me luck! I hope more than anything that the CG method works out for me. I'd love to have hair like some of the pictures that I've seen.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome! We're glad you've joined our community.

We're here to help you along your journey!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file