Needed new deep treatment

anairamanairam Posts: 26Registered Users
an somebody recommend a deep treatment? oil or cream, natural or not. I need something without cones. Thanks!!!! :D
I am from Argentina, but I have lived in USA for 3 years. My hair is different here and I had to learn everything again.
CG from 1/16/04

Comments

• HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
    I like to add Burt Bee's Apricot Baby Oil to my conditioner and leave it in as long as I can stand it (hair in a towel for about two hours) before rinsing. Ratio is about 2 tbs conditioner to 1 tsp of oil. It works really well for me. Good luck!
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
  • SunderellaSunderella Posts: 89Registered Users
    I use Oyin's Honey-Hemp conditioner as a DT. I use it with a heat cap and leave it on for about 30-60 minutes. This stuff is natural and puts serious moisture in your hair. Another DT I love is Jessicurl's Weekly DT.
    2c/3a Fine Blonde/Silver
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I second Jessicurl DT. It is the most moisturizing DT I've ever used and smells great.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • MaybeWavyMaybeWavy Posts: 374Registered Users
    I like to add Burt Bee's Apricot Baby Oil to my conditioner and leave it in as long as I can stand it (hair in a towel for about two hours) before rinsing. Ratio is about 2 tbs conditioner to 1 tsp of oil. It works really well for me. Good luck!
    OmGosh you read my mind. I saw this in the store and thought, hmmmm. Chickened out tho.

I am so stopping and buying this tonight

I hope it smells yummy too......
    2cFii-ish with 3a moments. Always subject to change.
    (\_/) This is Bunny.
    (O.0) Copy Bunny into your signature to help
    (> <) him on his way to world Domination.

I'm voting for Bunny.
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
    It does! LOL! It is Apricot oil based so it has that light fruity smell... mmmm.
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
  • teela1978teela1978 Posts: 278Registered Users
    I like coconut milk for a DT, it always makes me want coconut curry though so I have to buy 2 cans. One for my hair and one for dinner :)
    Fine Wavy (2a)
    Weeklyish shampoo with CO's inbetween to keep down the grease.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file