Curlmart Unsecured

rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,355 Curl Connoisseur
what is going on with curl mart? i got an email in my spam folder that i deleted, now am worried as i did make a purchase in october.
please let me know what i need to do, and please keep us INFORMED in the future. altho i can honestly say since this not talking stuff about credit is too important to take lightly.
what is nc doing about this?

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: curl junkie 
sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Hi rbb,

I'm sorry for the delay; I missed your post til now. I'll copy this from the other thread (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=115399&page=2):

On October 27, 2010, NaturallyCurly.com was alerted to a security breach limited to our CurlMart boutique. Within 15 minutes, we investigated the alert, discovered the source, and removed the threat. Within the next hour, we completed server updates that we believe will prevent any such future breaches of our security.

After addressing the breach, NaturallyCurly.com took measures to minimize the impact on our customers. We sent out a notice to all customers whose data may have been compromised so that they may monitor their accounts and alert their credit card issuer of the problem. While it is impossible for to determine exactly which customers were affected, we informed all customers who had credit card transactions within the security breach time period.

We have secured the server, and are confident that the credit card information on CurlMart is safe. We regret the frustration and trouble this has caused and are taking measures to insure this does not happen again.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file