straight to curly

curlyeocurlyeo Registered Users Posts: 9
Hello everyone,
So I decided that I'm going to embrace my curly hair, so no more straightening my hair. I have tried to do this before but gave in too my straightener. But now I havnt straighten my hair n about 2 months, an I got the "big chop" so I can start fresh.Also I was starting to get straight pieces in my hair so I got all the damaged pieces cut out. I changed my products to curly ones I really like miss jessies curly puddy, an love [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]kinky curly knot today[/buylink]. but my curls as the day goes on doesnt stay in there get kind of straight, I did try a gel like kinky curly custard but i like my hair to be softer even tho that stuff did work. What should I do to keep my curls in all day, also any other advice would be nice for my naturally curly adventure. Thanx
Cowash: Vo5 conditioner
Leave-in: kinky curly knot today
Styler: curly puddy,extenzz,ag gel moose,eco styler gel,kccc
finisher:deva curl set it free,living proof styling cream
cg: 11/30/10,Big Chop:9/25/10
trying not to straighten my hair anymore...wish me luck!! :wav:

Comments

• MintaMinta Registered Users Posts: 45
    curlyeo wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    So I decided that I'm going to embrace my curly hair, so no more straightening my hair. I have tried to do this before but gave in too my straightener. But now I havnt straighten my hair n about 2 months, an I got the "big chop" so I can start fresh.Also I was starting to get straight pieces in my hair so I got all the damaged pieces cut out. I changed my products to curly ones I really like miss jessies curly puddy, an love [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]kinky curly knot today[/buylink]. but my curls as the day goes on doesnt stay in there get kind of straight, I did try a gel like kinky curly custard but i like my hair to be softer even tho that stuff did work. What should I do to keep my curls in all day, also any other advice would be nice for my naturally curly adventure. Thanx

Hellos,

I love the way Miss Jessies products smell.They are so expensive however. I use the stretch silkening creme on my hair. That works well for my curls. But what I do is I put the product in my hair, rub it in, brush it in and put a silk scarf on my hair for a couple of minutes (so that the curls can hold). When I take the scarf off I don't mess with the curls, so hopefully they will stay put.
    A Child Is a Curly, Dimpled Treasure. ™

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file