Darcy's Botanicals, Carol's Daughter & Roots of Nature

NutmegNutmeg Posts: 166Registered Users
I have had a "tried-and-fail" experience with the following products and would like to sell:

*Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Buter (used once, 95 percent full): $9 (SOLD)
*Darcy's Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme (85 percent full): $8 (SOLD)
*Roots of Nature Mango Oil & Cupuacu Buter Feather Whipped Curl Cream (75 percent full): $3 (SOLD)

All prices include shipping via USPS; Paypal only. If all three products are purchased together, price will drop to $15 flat.

Please PM if interested.
Forever seeking balance, information...and product![/FONT]

Comments

• coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    what are the ingredients of the roots of nature cream??? I might be interested :)
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • NutmegNutmeg Posts: 166Registered Users
    I don't know that I want to type the entire ingredients list out (some pretty long names!), and I got the product at a SoftSheen Carson preview event, so that explains why the product isn't available for review online yet. I can tell you that it DOES NOT contain alcohol, mineral oil, parabens or petrolatum, but it DOES contain cones.

Hope that may help.
    Forever seeking balance, information...and product![/FONT]
  • LaToyaLaToya Posts: 78Registered Users
    PM'd you!
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Nutmeg wrote: »
    I don't know that I want to type the entire ingredients list out (some pretty long names!), and I got the product at a SoftSheen Carson preview event, so that explains why the product isn't available for review online yet. I can tell you that it DOES NOT contain alcohol, mineral oil, parabens or petrolatum, but it DOES contain cones.

Hope that may help.

All I need to know!! I'll pass. Thanks :)
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file