What is curl (curling) creme?

kelseycjimkelseycjim Posts: 7Registered Users
I have a question and I am taking the "there are no stupid questions" stance'.

From what I know they are curl definers/activators, frizz control, and/or moisturizers?

Is this right?

What are you favorite curl creme or which ones do you suggest?

P.s. I am fine with using silicone.

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kelseycjim wrote: »
    I have a question and I am taking the "there are no stupid questions" stanc'.

From what I know they are curl definers/activators, frizz control, and/or moisturizers?

Is this right?

What are you favorite curl creme or which ones do you suggest?

P.s. I am fine with using silicone.

Hi dear, I got you! Curl cremes products that aren't as watery/heavy as a gel, but still have some hold and define your curls. They usually have more moisture than gel. My favorite curl creme is the Donna Marie Dream Curling Creme. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Bee-Mine-Bee-Hold-Curly-Butter-p-1081.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Bee-Mine-Bee-Hold-Curly-Butter]Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter[/buylink] is also awesome.

As for your list of product types, girl, companies will come up with any name and market it as a new product! But those are pretty much the basic categories.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • kelseycjimkelseycjim Posts: 7Registered Users
    Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file