Thank goodness for Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
Okay, so since I've done my BC a little more than two months ago now, I've had severe dry and itchy scalp. No matter what I did . . it just itched to the point of pain.

Now after using the Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo . . my scalp feels brand new. LOL . I`m currently deep conditioning my hair and I can already feel a difference.

So if anyone is having dry scalp issues definitely give the TTT a try.
last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png

Comments

• Curly_JammyCurly_Jammy Registered Users Posts: 626
    I just got a bottle because I hear it works just like GTTT, which I love; plus TJ is cheaper. I have a scalp that is prone to being dry and itchy too, having that fresh feeling is a must!!
    3c, fine, porous,MBL
    Pre: EVCO Poo: GTTT DC:AO GPB, TJ Nourish Spa+EVOO
    LI: Cantu Shea butter LI, YesToCarrots,(AVJ+H2O) Spritz
    Style: AVG, Eco Seal: Qp Mango & Olive oil, Shea AloeMix
  • pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
    I was going to get the GTTT, but I was trying to not break the bank since my dad so kindly went to Trader Joe's for me yesterday afternoon after work to purchase this for me. LOL .
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • ReekyReeky Registered Users Posts: 1,323
    Yeah that stuff is pretty good, esp for the price. Since ive been using shampoo bars though that shampoo seems to leave my hair stripped, at least last time I used it.
    But I still have the conditioner (which is GREAT) I like to put it on my scalp when I dt.. the heat opens up my pores on my scalp and it feels HEAVENLY
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)
  • pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
    I think this shampoo helps since I only really wash my hair once a week and leave it styled until the end of the week. So being able to get rid of the itchies is always a nice feeling. LOL .

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Registered Users Posts: 6,446 Curl Neophyte
    I haven't used the shampoo, but I love the conditioner. I love the minty tingle it gives my scalp!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file