pic of my second day hair unfixed.

simmplybsimmplyb Posts: 83Registered Users
It's saturday, I slept through my alarm to get up and get ready for my kids Karate class. I had about 20 minutes to get ready when I woke up.

I threw on the deoderant, got dressed, washed my face and did make up. I wanted to just throw the hair in an updo, but the hair just had a messy canope, so I finger combed it with wet fingers, and here's what I went out of the house looking like.

Does it look like I rolled out of bed (please don't count the tired eyes, that's unavoidable at my age-which is why I need beautiful locks to distract from the tired old face!), or did second day hair get pulled off? This is the first time I went out of the house with second day hair-no updo. Granted it was just to sat morning karate, but still!
CG as of 6/10: 2b,3a,/dense/med text/ norm elasticity.
Low poo RenpureMPHISP 1-2/wk
Co-wash vo5 TT
Cond RenpureMPHISP
D Cond PT and Moroccan oil rest. mask 1-2X/wk
Styling summer: gioDLI,Ecost.+BRHG, plop,clip, air dry, SOMOTC winter: gio DLI, ArcAngel+BRHG,scrunch, diffuse, SOMOTC
:wav:

Comments

• jennicjennic Posts: 13Registered Users
    GORGEOUS! I kinda hate you. :tongue5:
  • dgprocessdgprocess Posts: 63Registered Users
    Ditto- your unstyled second day hair looks better than my washed and styled hair! HATE! :iconbiggrin:
    2b, oily scalp, dry hair, thick (iii), medium texture, medium porosity,low elasticity- prone to canopy frizz!
    modified CG since 8/29/10
    currently using:
    low-poo: DevaCurl Low Poo (in summer)
    no-poo: DevaCurl No Poo (in winter)
    co-wash and LI: DevaCurl One Condition
    styler: DevaCurl AnGEL (in winter), Nancy Boy gel (in summer- has no glycerin)
    Pixie diffuse upside down til just damp, clip the hell out of it, and let air dry (or use bonnet dryer), SOTC
  • SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
    I can't believe that's second day hair! It looks amazing. :)
    2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

cleanse: cj daily fix, vo5 vanilla mint tea
    condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
    style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
    treatments: ss repairing protein, ss deeply decadent
    techniques: icequeen, plopping, scrunching upside down, pixie diffusing
  • CurlyPolkaDotCurlyPolkaDot Posts: 1,174Registered Users
    Wow! beautiful hair!
    2c/3a - M/C - ii/iii
    Countess DuckyDot :duckie: , Keeper of the book of Vegetarianism and Arty Pants, Leader of the Curly Ducks in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Away and might not be back. See me at: http://walkintowhispers.blogspot.com/
  • justajesuschickjustajesuschick Posts: 1,657Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    BEAUTIFUL! Your second day looks better than my first day hair!! See, you have been patient and look at the pay off!! Healthy, beautiful hair!
    I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
    2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity
    CG since 7/1/2010

Cleanse: Abba Color Protect
    Condition: DevaCurl OC
    LI: CJ-Deep Fix, Beauticurls LI
    Curl Enhancer: CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
    Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
    Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler, CJRM
  • IAgirlIAgirl Posts: 2,540Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    simmplyb wrote: »
    Does it look like I rolled out of bed (please don't count the tired eyes, that's unavoidable at my age-which is why I need beautiful locks to distract from the tired old face!), or did second day hair get pulled off?

Oh, I'd say you pulled it off, allright! But the 20-minutes to makeup and intentional-looking second day hair? You either suck or totally rock, I can't decide which.:toothy8:
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    You are rockin that second day hair! did you float above the bed all night?
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Wow, I agree. I am speechless! That is amazing second-day hair for someone who usually wears it up in a ponytail! I personally love it. Retire that ponytail. You don't need it! :iconbiggrin:
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • simmplybsimmplyb Posts: 83Registered Users
    jennic wrote: »
    GORGEOUS! I kinda hate you. :tongue5:
    dgprocess wrote: »
    Ditto- your unstyled second day hair looks better than my washed and styled hair! HATE! :iconbiggrin:

LOL- I think that's the ultimate girly compliment
    Saroyan wrote: »
    I can't believe that's second day hair! It looks amazing. :)

I swear, I finger combed some of the canope mess and that was it! I really couldn't believe my eyes either....I got second day hair!!! woohooo
    IAgirl wrote: »
    simmplyb wrote: »
    Does it look like I rolled out of bed (please don't count the tired eyes, that's unavoidable at my age-which is why I need beautiful locks to distract from the tired old face!), or did second day hair get pulled off?

Oh, I'd say you pulled it off, allright! But the 20-minutes to makeup and intentional-looking second day hair? You either suck or totally rock, I can't decide which.:toothy8:

:thumbup: WAVEYS ROCK!

never going back to straight.......

thanks for the cheers everyone!!:occasion5:
    Co-wash vo5 TT
    Cond RenpureMPHISP
    Styling summer: gioDLI,Ecost.+BRHG, plop,clip, air dry, SOMOTC winter: gio DLI, ArcAngel+BRHG,scrunch, diffuse, SOMOTC
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    Beautiful! So jealous! :)

What did you use on it the day before/technique?
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• simmplybsimmplyb Posts: 83Registered Users
    What did you use on it the day before/technique?[/quote]

I did my winter routine in my signature.

I do use a satin pillow case too.

My third day hair is atrocious.....off to protein treat, DC and style.
    Co-wash vo5 TT
    Cond RenpureMPHISP
  • ththdththd Posts: 306Registered Users Curl Novice
    I thought my second day hair was good until I saw yours! It looks awesome!!! No more ponies...YAH!!!:blob2:
    Tresemme Botanical shampoo, Cantu No Poo, sometimes Suave Lavender or coconut cowash  
    Tresemme Flawless curls gel, Herbal Essence Totally Twisted gel, Ecostyler gel (pink one)
    Giovanni weightless leave-in
    My hair hates Shea Moisture products 
    Plopping makes my curls weird ;) 
    I still use Tresemme Fine Mist hairspray for the side swept bangs...I can't live without it!
    Curl Genie: Medium-fine texture, normal to high porosity, low elasticity, medium density
  • wavyblondewavyblonde Posts: 1,637Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It looks great!
    2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
    Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
    Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
    Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
    SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
    http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file