What is curl (curling) creme?

kelseycjimkelseycjim Registered Users Posts: 7
So I have a question and I am taking the "there are no stupid questions" stance.

What is curl (curling) creme?

From what I know they are curl definers/activators, frizz control, and/or moisturizers?

Is this right?

What are you favorite curl creme or which ones do you suggest?

P.s. I am fine with using silicone.

Thanks :laughing8: .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file