What devacurl products to get?

DolphinDolphin Posts: 329Registered Users
I'm looking into getting Devacurl products...I've never used it before, but I have 60 something dollars I can spend for it. So, what should I get? I'm asking here because I'm a wavy, so hopefully other wavies will have some recommendtions.
Some 2b in the back, mostly (using FIA) 2c/F/iii.

Fine hair, normal porosity, and normal elasticity.

I'm still new to this CG stuff, so ANY tips you could give me are appreciated. :)

I have Celiac Disease, which means I can't eat or use products with wheat in it.

Formerly known as curlygirl92 and mixofwavescurls

Comments

• DolphinDolphin Posts: 329Registered Users
    never mind, just saw they have wheat in them.
    Some 2b in the back, mostly (using FIA) 2c/F/iii.

Fine hair, normal porosity, and normal elasticity.

I'm still new to this CG stuff, so ANY tips you could give me are appreciated. :)

I have Celiac Disease, which means I can't eat or use products with wheat in it.

Formerly known as curlygirl92 and mixofwavescurls
  • Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Posts: 1,731Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Well your hair is different from mine! But I love the DevaCARE low poo and OneCondition. Didn't care for the DevaCurl ones.

I think you could get a liter of each for about $65-70 total on Amazon, or try the smaller bottles of them for less.

But my favorite Deva product right now is the ArcAngel. So really what I do (since I know I like these 3) is buy the big things of these and a [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:Coil[/buylink] or other curl cream (right now it's the BouncyCreme) and some of that fake Biolage (because I have found NOTHING that detangles better, so it is my rinse-out, but I like the OneC much better for leave-in)
    2c / C / iii (FIA)
    Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
    Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
    Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
    Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file