Thick, Coarse, 4a curls: Need A Defining Product!

Precious CurlsPrecious Curls Posts: 448Registered Users
So my hair's SUPER thick, and SUPER coarse. It's that type of hair that needs a lot of product to even get the curls going. I love curl definition, but I find that it takes a while for me to get my hair to look defined, because I have to use product on little sections of hair at a time because of the thickness. And typically, I have to use quite a bit of product for the curls to even be define. The products I use right now are Komaza Califia Moisturizing Spray and Cream. They do a great job of defining my curls, but only if I use a lot (which I don't like, because it finishes quickly and I always have to buy more.) I'm guessing it isn't heavy enough? Or something ... would that be the problem?

Anyways, with that being said, is there any product out there for hair like mine that defines thick hair easily (without greasy look), that I only need to use a bit (possibly half dollar size? With my Komaza products, I typically use a palm full or two to get ALL my curls to define, which is a heck of a lot.) I've heard of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/buylink], it sounds good, but I'm not sure if it is for those with a less coarse and thick hair type. Any reviews? Thanks in advanced!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file