Winter hats for short curly hair?

OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,305Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just got my BSL hair cut into a neck length curly inverted bob and I just realized that the hats that look good on LONG curly hair just look stupid on my inverted bob. The beret types etc, look dumb now that there is no hair at the back of my neck to show a little. I look like I'm wearing a woolly shower cap. :tongue:

So, anybody whose regular style is the inverted bob and who lives in a cold climate, what kind of hats do you wear that look good on short curly hair and where do you get them?
shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

Comments

• eweniqueewenique Posts: 1,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Check out this etsy site. There may be a style that would be adorable.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/modstitches
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ondulee, check this out: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/celebrities/curly-zebra-makes-wildly-beautiful-hats

These ladies may make hats for adults too. The secret is to add a satin or silk covering inside of the hat so the curls are not smashed or frizzed. The idea is the same as using a satin or silk pillowcase.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file