Blowdrying 4a hair

How do you blowdry your hair without a comb attachment? The last few times I have pressed my hair it came out a mess and this time I used my new dryer and one of those finger diffusers and once again it did not come out too good, I think I will buy one with an attachment, its just easier.
If GOD brings you to it, He will lead you through it!

4a

Comments

• ZARIA**ZARIA** Registered Users Posts: 706
    I cant...I ALWAYS use the brush attachment. I have a big frizzy mess without it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    http://public.fotki.com/7788/hair-growth-ultra-n/
  • doubleteadoubletea Registered Users Posts: 58
    I don't straighten my hair much, but I am having the hardest time. I bought this conair dryer w/the comb attachment, my hair is so coarse the darn thing kept falling off at times while I was blowdrying. I see commercials for that new infiniti blowdryer, but I think my hair would get tangled in it. Any body have any good blowdryers for straightening?
    We cannot go back and make a new start, but we can start now to make a new ending.
    pw: reach
    http://public.fotki.com/doubletea/

comic-p.jpg
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Registered Users Posts: 3,413 Curl Neophyte
    doubletea wrote:
    I don't straighten my hair much, but I am having the hardest time. I bought this conair dryer w/the comb attachment, my hair is so coarse the darn thing kept falling off at times while I was blowdrying. I see commercials for that new infiniti blowdryer, but I think my hair would get tangled in it. Any body have any good blowdryers for straightening?

Sorry, I don't have a good recomendation for you, but wanted to let you know that you are probably right about the infinity. I asked the saleswoman at Ulta about it a few days ago. She says that the only people who seem to like it are those with fine hair. She thought that my thick (3a/2b) hair would probably be too much for it.
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Registered Users Posts: 706
    doubletea wrote:
    . I bought this conair dryer w/the comb attachment, my hair is so coarse the darn thing kept falling off at times while I was blowdrying. ?

This used to happen to me untill I crazy glued the brush attachment to the darn thing..Works great now!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    http://public.fotki.com/7788/hair-growth-ultra-n/
  • siren8780siren8780 Registered Users Posts: 36
    I use a Hot tools dryer with comb attachement. I have the same problem. At first it was fine, but now it comes off from time to time. I try and comb my hair well and start at my roots. That usually helps.
    I love my curly hair.
    3c/4a

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file