LaVida Given by Nature

CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
Any reviews on this product line?
That ginger juices and berries pomade looks pretty good
11.gif
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG

Comments

• CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    oh you called??

Simply the bomb, her customer service is great, her products are tried and true. Shes been doing it for a long time. Shes very nice. If you have questions shoot her an email.

The ginger juice and berries pomade melts down to an oil but I use it for twists in the winter over something sticky, its more of a sealer and gentle styling aid. it gives shine factor too

My favorite though is her carrot and castor conditioning oil it is very nourishing

Ayurvedic Herbal fusion is great for scalp conditions , its very potent and you dont need a lot of it, Her Babassu Shea Moni Nude bar makes a good body soap bar or shampoo for your hair.
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    Thanks shawny

I've been eyeing that carrot and castor oil too. I may just give this line a try. I've been stalking it for a long while now.

What's the turnaround time like? Does it take a long time to get your stuff? When's the last time you ordered?
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    Well shes in upstate NY , Im in NJ. I get my items hella quick lol

Im going to say maybe 3-5 days but email her to be sure. I know shes revamping the website so some things might not be listed.

I have an extra sample of the ginger juice and berries if you want it let know!

ETA: Uh i ordered about 6 months ago and wiped out her liquid shampoos lol. She discontinued them in preparing for a new shampoo. Im halfway thru my oil though, I need to use up these KBB oils first though or give them away
    Well shes in upstate NY , Im in NJ. I get my items hella quick lol

Im going to say maybe 3-5 days but email her to be sure. I know shes revamping the website so some things might not be listed.

I have an extra sample of the ginger juice and berries if you want it let know!
    Ooh can I have the sample?!
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Yup , you sure can. I cant send it out until Monday though. I think the sample is like 2ozs, gonna check in the evening.

I totally forgot about this .Monoi Tahiti Custard, my son lovesssssssssssssssssssss it . He has eczema so he had to use stuff that wont bother his skin , and lord does he smell good when he takes a bath after.

ETA , if you have a fotki heres a picture of some of her stuff , but you have to be my friend in order to view it. http://public.fotki.com/shawnystheone/products/reviewed/lavida-given-by-nature.html

http://public.fotki.com/shawnystheone/products/prepoo-deep-treatme/lavidagivenbynature.html
    Yup , you sure can. I cant send it out until Monday though. I think the sample is like 2ozs, gonna check in the evening.

I totally forgot about this .Monoi Tahiti Custard, my son lovesssssssssssssssssssss it . He has eczema so he had to use stuff that wont bother his skin , and lord does he smell good when he takes a bath after.

ETA , if you have a fotki heres a picture of some of her stuff , but you have to be my friend in order to view it. http://public.fotki.com/shawnystheone/products/reviewed/lavida-given-by-nature.html

http://public.fotki.com/shawnystheone/products/prepoo-deep-treatme/lavidagivenbynature.html
    I tried adding you as a friend on fotki but I still can't see your page. It says "denied access"
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Yeah ,lol my bad, I have to add YOU as my friend. its done now
    lol ok. Thanks! I can't wait to try this stuff
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
  • lajoliefillelajoliefille Posts: 350Registered Users
    +1000 to everything Shawny said. I'd like to add that the Monoi de Tahiti lotion butter thingy is bombdotcom. I only bought the sample and that ish lasted my well over a month.

Also the ginger stuff is so amazing. The smell reminds of Mexican candy. You know that pelo stuff that you squeeze out. That sucker instantaneously melts into an oil. Literally, just touch it. No emulsifying needed. I'm about to buy the full size once I run out.
    Last Relaxer: Feb 2007
    BC: Feb. 28 2009 :afro::hello1:

What do hair typing, Santa, the bogey man, and the great pumpkin all have in common? My utter and complete disbelief in them of course. ;-)

"Feminism is the RADICAL notion that women are human beings."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file