advice please !

IzzyBooIzzyBoo Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi there, I am a newbie and hope someone can help with a couple of questions and help with products - I live in New Zealand so a lot of products mentioned here are not available in NZ. Sorry if this is long or in the wrong place. I want to start encouraging the waves in my hair to come out a bit more !

Ok hope I get the jargon right :My hair is a little longer than shoulder length, highlighted, the individual strands are fine but I have alot of it. My hair is a 2a -2b. It is prone to frizziness. It feels a bit dry on the ends, not too crispy ! I think my hair doesn't like protein cos everytime I use something with alot of protein it tends to feel dry and stiff.

My routine : I currently use L'oreal Absolut repair shampoo & conditioner, moroccon oil as a leave in and I gently pat dry my hair with a microfibre towel. I tend to let my hair air dry but may use the hairdryer 1-2x a week with KS chromathermique as a heat protectant. I just purchased Davies Nounou mask and I quite like it, although I have only used it once.

My issue: Hair is just frizzy mess and it is doing my head in. I don't know what other 'poo or dish to try or what products is best to use. Can anyone suggest something that is easily available, like the more common brands ie redken, sexy hair, davines, loreal , paul mitchell
etc etc

Oh my hair does not like Matrix products !

THANKS ! pls advise if I need to give more info

Comments

• Little RedLittle Red Posts: 103Registered Users
    Have you tried going CG?
    Curl Type: 2b/2c
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal (I get breakage when I pre-poo and then when I shampoo it all out and then some more over the course of the next 24 hours.)
    Texture: Medium

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file