My Amazon Cart - Opinions!

IggyIggy Posts: 51Registered Users
So.... I placed an order on Amazon so that I'm able to start CG'ing.
I based my choices on the reviews here and on the CurlMart.

I ordered everything from No Poos, Leave In, DT, PT (Which my hair DESPERATE needs) and styling products...

At first I thought I was buying too many products, but I rather have options in hand than having to place another order and start using regular shampoo again ... and I'm sort of a hair product junkie! So... here it is.. what do you think?

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-nopoo]DevaCurl No Poo[/buylink]
[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Wen-Sweet-Almond-Mint-Cleansing-Conditioner-p-595.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=wen-by-chaz-dean-sweet-almond-mint-cleansing-conditioner]WEN Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner[/buylink]
DermOrganic Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Shampoo
[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Rehab-Moisturizing-Hair-Treatment-p-943.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Rehab-Moisturizing-Curl-Treatment]Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment[/buylink], Gardenia-Coconut Scent
DermOrganic Masque - Intensive Hair Repair
Aubrey Organics - Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
Shea Moisture Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balance Moisturizing Conditioner
Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Curl Activator
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist

Oh God that's a huge list lol...
Almost 6 years natural, and NOW I'm taking care of my hair. Shame on me :angry3::angry3:

3c mixed with 3b ends because of heat damage.

Fine, low porosity

My hair is in love with protein, EVOO and Coconut Milk!

Experimenting with new produtos almost everyweek :sunny:

Comments

• BLBBLB Posts: 268Registered Users
    I am so jealous! I wish I could order that many products right now. I just got 2 new ones though so I'll have to be ok with that for a little while :toothy5:
    Curl Junkie [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Rehab-Moisturizing-Hair-Treatment-p-943.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Rehab-Moisturizing-Curl-Treatment]Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment[/buylink]- I just used a sample of this to deep condition and I really loved it (strawberry scent). I wish I would have included it in my CJ order but I hadn't tried the sample at that point. I think you'll love it!
    2's+3a/ med density/ normal-high porosity/ fine-med texture, normal elasticity (I think!):
    Wash: CJ Daily Fix/Giovanni TTTT
    Conditioner: Giovanni TTT
    DT/PT: CJ Rehab, SSPDT
    LI: Giovanni DLI, AO Mandarin Magic- Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing Serum for dry, sensitive scalp
    Stylers: AG Re:coil, Mop C Curl Cream, CCClite, Spiral Solutions FHG...Sealing w/ Coconut oil
    Finishing product: JC Nourish & Shine, MD Strawberry Smoothie
    http://picasaweb.google.com/114440579402158395573/HAIRPICS?feat=directlink
  • IggyIggy Posts: 51Registered Users
    Oh darling, this is a one in a few months purchase lol!! I have to do it this way if I want to have products in hand... I live in Dominican Republic, so after I place an order it takes aroudn two weeks to arrive... I need to have products in hand, since I can't walk to the supermarket to buy anything, because there's nothing :S
    Almost 6 years natural, and NOW I'm taking care of my hair. Shame on me :angry3::angry3:

Fine, low porosity

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'd order Curl Junkie Daily Fix instead of either the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-No-Poo-p-53.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-nopoo]Deva NoPoo[/buylink] (it's very drying on my hair since the ingredient change) or the Wen (has amethicone.) The DermOrganic Masque is nice. I'm allergic to the Shea M leave in, so haven't tried any other of their products. I don't use any of the other products, so can't comment.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLBBLB Posts: 268Registered Users
    Iggy wrote: »
    Oh darling, this is a one in a few months purchase lol!! I have to do it this way if I want to have products in hand... I live in Dominican Republic, so after I place an order it takes aroudn two weeks to arrive... I need to have products in hand, since I can't walk to the supermarket to buy anything, because there's nothing :S

Ah, that makes perfect sense! I'm sure I would do the same :)
    2's+3a/ med density/ normal-high porosity/ fine-med texture, normal elasticity (I think!):
    Wash: CJ Daily Fix/Giovanni TTTT
    Conditioner: Giovanni TTT
    DT/PT: CJ Rehab, SSPDT
    LI: Giovanni DLI, AO Mandarin Magic- Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing Serum for dry, sensitive scalp
    Stylers: AG Re:coil, Mop C Curl Cream, CCClite, Spiral Solutions FHG...Sealing w/ Coconut oil
    Finishing product: JC Nourish & Shine, MD Strawberry Smoothie
    http://picasaweb.google.com/114440579402158395573/HAIRPICS?feat=directlink
  • Chelley MaeChelley Mae Posts: 359Registered Users
    I agree with KathyMack on the Daily Fix, it's amazing! Cleansing and non drying.

I personally love the SheaM LI, but none of the other SheaM products did a thing for me.

I also think you will not be dissapointed with the CJ Curl Rehab, again, amazing.
    2b/3A/ Fine/Med Porosity (i think)
    Mod CG
    Currently Using:
    Cleanser: Kathymack soap bars, Giovannie TTTT
    Rinse Out: CJ Curl Theory, Aussie 3 Min Miracle, Giovanni 50:50, Jasmine's Shea, Sevi Pumpkin Seed
    Leave Ins: Jasmines Babasu Buttercream, CJ CALI (HG), Jasmines Shea, CJ BCLI
    Stylers: CJ CCCC-Lite, Komaza CHP, SS CEJ, CJ SG
    Gels: CJ AF (HG), HEBE (HG)

• IggyIggy Posts: 51Registered Users
    Thank you ladies!
    I had the chace to make a few changes to the cart... Can't wait t get my products!!!

Fine, low porosity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file