Splurge ???????

4Melanie4Melanie Registered Users Posts: 85
Hello fellow CG :love10:

I tried making my own fsg...with epsom salt and agave nectar hoping for bouncy, shiny curls...but I don't think it is going to give me enough hold..

so my question is this, my current routine is v05 as a cowash, Aubry cherry almond bark conditioner, Bioterra glaze, and then LAlooks GEL. and then (gasp) I use Aussie sprunch spray (I love the hold, I scrunch out the crunch) but I am still searching for something more...my question is this. What, if you were me would you splurge on, which might give me the curls I am longing for???

3b....:icescream:
not for sure about my other "stuff" :wav:
Still new and trying to get a routine

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    My hair prefers the more natural products. I'd suggest lines like Curl Junkie, Spiral Solutions, Marie Dean, Donna Marie, Kinky Curly or Kozama.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 4Melanie4Melanie Registered Users Posts: 85
    so how do you get the FSG to work for you? By itself I wasn't getting enough hold so I put just a little LA gel on mine and ugh it looks awful.

• KarenRB53KarenRB53 Registered Users Posts: 355
    4Melanie wrote: »
    so how do you get the FSG to work for you? By itself I wasn't getting enough hold so I put just a little LA gel on mine and ugh it looks awful.

I use BB FSG and just love it. I can use it alone and it looks good.
    3b, fine textured,thin and normal to high porosity.

By using some of the richer products, my curl pattern has become really strong. My hair doesn't like gel, it frizzes. My favorite FSG combos are either Shescentit li, either Komaza pudding and FSG.
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 4Melanie4Melanie Registered Users Posts: 85
    Kathymack,
    Curious on your fotki it lists SEVERAL samples of hair care items...how does this work? would you recommend a combo for me?

Kathymack,
    Curious on your fotki it lists SEVERAL samples of hair care items...how does this work? would you recommend a combo for me?

Not sure what you're asking. Why don't you pm me??
    SE PA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file