Devacut before/after pictures!

Hey guys!

attached are before and after pictures from my devacut...

my hair does not have a definite number, as you can see some times it looks pretty straight and other times it is like almost 3b! so i tried to find good representations of more wavy times and also of more curly times

1. the first is before on a straighter day
2. the second is before on a really curly day
3. the third is after on the day of my cut, it happened to dry pretty straight then
4. the fourth is after on a curlier day

the befores happen to be really good hair days - i was looking at the pictures and i really like the 'before curly' .. the after curly doesnt look as curly but like most others fresh from their deva cuts i am getting used to the new style. also- right after my cut the weather seems to have pretty fully transitioned into way less humid-ness, soo it would be looking different now even if i hadnt cut it. i requested to have my hair cut to add some volume around my eye/cheekbone area - i like when the hair has a lot of volume at the top and then comes in more and is longer on the bottom. he did an awesome job doing that and it looks a little better in person - in the 'after curly' it looks a little weird but its hard to capture!
can go between 2b-3b (makes styling full of suspense)
poo: WINTER organix pomegranate, sojourn moisture SUMMER nopoo
COwash: Renpure body & shine, TJ's nourish
LI: CJ beauticurls LI, curl rehab
Stylers: WINTER CIAB, cccclite, AG recoil, HE BE mousse SUMMER b'leave in, CK, AG recoil
2nd day Refresher: JCCC after water spritzing

Comments

• betihavemoreproductsthanyou!betihavemoreproductsthanyou! Posts: 52Registered Users
    here are how my ends looked before and after - i didnt know they were so straggly before! (but some of it may be that my hair is pulled to the front a little bit) it does look a lot fuller now though
    can go between 2b-3b (makes styling full of suspense)
    poo: WINTER organix pomegranate, sojourn moisture SUMMER nopoo
    COwash: Renpure body & shine, TJ's nourish
    LI: CJ beauticurls LI, curl rehab
    Stylers: WINTER CIAB, cccclite, AG recoil, HE BE mousse SUMMER b'leave in, CK, AG recoil
    2nd day Refresher: JCCC after water spritzing
  • leonita poraleonita pora Posts: 175Registered Users
    Your hairs looks great - it's really pretty! The main difference I see from your before curly to after curly is a little more definition in your curls, but they both look good. I also asked for more layers around my face, which ended up with more volume. This worked really well for me and it looks like it did for you too!
    Fia: 2b-2c/Fine-Medium/iii (Thick)
    Low-Poo: Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Shampoo, Shampoo bars
    Co-Wash: Trader Joe's Refresh, CJ Daily Fix, CFT Creamy Curl Cleanser
    Rinse-out: Trader Joe's Nourish, GFTN, Aubrey Organics GPB
    Leave-in/Curl Creme: Marie Dean Curly Styling Creme
    Gel: BRHG, homemade FSG, CJ Curl Queen, Deva AnGel
    Hair likes: Protein, FSG, high dewpoints
    Hair dislikes: coconut oil on dry hair
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Boy you aren't kidding about your hair changing curl pattern. Luckily, it looks great both ways. The new cut seems to have helped your curls spring up. Looks great!
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Posts: 1,731Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Looks great before and after, curly and wavy both. I can see from the pics of the back why you hang on the 2 board, the front pics look curly but back hair is lovely waves. The back looks much better after haircut.

Nice hair!
    2c / C / iii (FIA)
    Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
    Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
    Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
    Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file