Can KCKT be considered a curl cream?

robinbethsrobinbeths Registered Users Posts: 171
Probably not, right? Just wondering. I love it as a leave in, but also want to enhance my curls. Just a bit worried about having a ton of products layered on my hair though.

I'd love to hear any feedback!

TIA! :toothy8:
Robin :wave:
I love Jesus!
Just learning the ropes :toothy5:
Hairtype: 3b (me thinks) :confused:

Comments

• justajesuschickjustajesuschick Registered Users Posts: 1,657 Curl Neophyte
    I consider LOTS of stuff curl creams!

My stylist told me that at her advanced Deva training, someone with hair like mine used Deva Heaven in Hair (supposed to be a deep conditioner) as a leave in/curl cream and she begged me to let her try what she had seen done on my hair. I did not want to, but let her and I watched (because she had me standing over the bowl) as my waves became curls as she scrunched it in.

So, I use Deva HiH, MOP Curl Cream and even SS FHG or Devcare ArcAngel as curl cream before BRHG! Try it. I know that I was surprised by the HiH and it was a good discovery and made me more open to trying stuff even if I use it differently than intended.

eta: Oh, I should have said that I use the "curl creams" on soaking wet hair. Then blot with my heavy white t-shirt and add remainder of product.
    I'm 47. Straight hair until 6/2010. THANKS, thyroid!
    2b, medium-fine, normal-low porosity, medium density and elasticity
    CG since 7/1/2010

Cleanse: Abba Color Protect
    Condition: DevaCurl OC
    LI: CJ-Deep Fix, Beauticurls LI
    Curl Enhancer: CHS Curl Keeper, KCCC
    Gel: Alba Strong Hold Gel, BRHG, Hugo Naturals Gel, SS FHG, CJPP
    Trying/Maybe: Ecostyler, CJRM
  • robinbethsrobinbeths Registered Users Posts: 171
    Thank you so much! I know what you mean too, alot of things can work just fine as curl creamers even if the bottle doesn't say they are. That was why I asked about the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink] too. I think it does a great job of grabbing and clumping my hair together, encouraging curl. I'll keep up with it and not look for another specific curl cream for now. This is doing just fine. :happy7:
    Robin :wave:
    I love Jesus!
    Just learning the ropes :toothy5:
    Hairtype: 3b (me thinks) :confused:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file