Do you like this haircut? Would it work with 3b hair?

curlyazn417curlyazn417 Registered Users Posts: 11
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19221829&navAction=jump&isProduct=true&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS&isProduct=true&cross-sell=true&guide-bn=true

I was looking up clothes on Urban Outfitters and came across this girl with really cool hair. I've always been a short hair kind of girl, but everyone else keeps telling me to grow my hair out, and it's at that point where it's at an awkward length (sort of shoulder length, but it doesn't look long enough or short enough).

Should I get it cut like this? Would it work right? Or, should I grow out my hair?

Comments

• carlyisapiratecarlyisapirate Registered Users Posts: 59
    Yes! It would look magnificent.
    I suggest printing the out the photos and showing them to your hairdresser to see what she thinks.

(It's kind of funny that I came across this thread because I'm going to get my hair cut that length today, haha)
  • Zoe_AndreaZoe_Andrea Registered Users Posts: 78
    Yes! It will look fab!

(make sure you bring that picture with you!!!)
  • *Marah**Marah* Registered Users Posts: 8,032 Curl Neophyte
    I LOVE that haircut! It's very sexy and head turning! My hair is longer than that but if I ever got my hair cut.. I would want a similar look! Whoever cut it did a fantastic job!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • nana_banananana_banana Registered Users Posts: 735
    I love that too!
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file