Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam

happycurls24happycurls24 Posts: 263Registered Users
Before I was kind of CG I used Pantene curls mousse and though it took me a TON of product to keep from frizz and such I had nice tight 3b ringlets.
Then I started trying to use less sulfates and silicones so I stopped using Pantene and started using Herbal Esscences totally twisted.

This mousse works really well in the summer and it smells great. But it loosened my curl to a 3a and often made my hair crunchy or sticky.

So I tried Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam and I think I am in love. It smells good, works really well (I don't have to use gel with it like I did Pantene and HE), the product is strong so I am able to use LESS product and my hair looks better! My hair is back to it's 3b glory, and feels wicked soft NOT crunchy/sticky.
The bottle is really quiet too, so I don't make a lot of noise and wake up my roomies. (My HE bottle was so loud!) I also hear you can get this at Sally's for mad cheap.

Problem: I think it has silicones but for results this great, I am willing to overlook that.
Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity:afro:

Conditioner:
Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

:blob:

Comments

• B StockingsB Stockings Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me if you have the Paul Mitchell sculpting foam in the old bottle (the word "STYLE" is in green) or the new bottle (the lettering is red). I'm worried that the formulation has changed but if you had such great results with the new bottle it would calm my fears and I could chalk up the change in my hair texture to a bad dye job. Thanks so much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file