CurlTalk

Here's my GIF to you

CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
until they tell us otherwise, please do not post GIFs that are huge or take up too much space in the post

The only rule is you cannot quote someone elses post. Feel free to tell us what youre thinking about the gif if its not clear

( mods if you feel this will take up too much space then please delete)

dr2_2_252gif7.gif

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • curlyhersheygirlcurlyhersheygirl Posts: 475Registered Users
  • NubianCoilsNubianCoils Posts: 2,149Registered Users
    mhnvs.gif
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    funny-pictures-gif-cat-laser-pointer.gif?w=241&h=192
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    Did you really just tell me you dont care how long it takes me to finish this paper?
    slap-o.gif
    cat-gif-que.gif?w=173&h=142
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
    And can I sneak this in here? A comprehensive glossary of GIFs, according to Jezebel.
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Ok so what all dis mean? We have to watch how big the gif is and can't quote people? What the f***?! I like the cat gif but I guess I have to say it rather than quote and put a "LOL" at the bottom. Right??? Is this from the Mods??

What's going on?!
    gif3-1.gif

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

• kinkyncurlykinkyncurly Posts: 110Registered Users
    I thought she just said that because it can take long to load a page if people are quoting multiple gifs or if alot of people are quoting gifs.

since I must post one since I posted, here is my contribution:

imager.php?id=359717 GIFSoup
    Transitioning! :hello1:
    s-event.png
    BC Date: January 8th, 2011!
    Hair: 4a fine but dense
    Working on: porosity issues, growing out heat damage, dryness
    Fotki link in profile
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    celebratemichaeljackson.gif
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • FoxyCleopatraFoxyCleopatra Posts: 412Registered Users
    yumyumyum.gif
    dr2_1_252gif17.gif
    Ok so what all dis mean? We have to watch how big the gif is and can't quote people? What the f***?! I like the cat gif but I guess I have to say it rather than quote and put a "LOL" at the bottom. Right??? Is this from the Mods??

the reason I said that is because god knows how big some gifs bandwidth is, plus add that on top of someone quoting it , it could wind up being too much. so until a mod steps in and says its ok to be on the safe side i asked that you post one gif per thread.

I was trying to be a little considerate ahead of time

beyonce-walk-o.gif
  • FoxyCleopatraFoxyCleopatra Posts: 412Registered Users
    not.gif
    2i8vtd5.gif
    OH! I got to be like the slowest turtle in the basket. This is what I thought this thread was about:

Shawnyblazes was quoting some announcement by the mods that on this site we had to start regulating how we posted our gifs.

Now I get it! This is a gif THREAD. And those are the rules you posted for this thread so it wouldn't take up too much space.:coffee:

Holy Grails:

• kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    LOL@ Nubian

340x.gif
    LOL, now if you go back and read my other posts you'll understand what all the hostility was about. :toothy5:

Holy Grails:

willow-o.gif
  • ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    OH! I got to be like the slowest turtle in the basket. This is what I thought this thread was about:

Shawnyblazes was quoting some announcement by the mods that on this site we had to start regulating how we posted our gifs.

Now I get it! This is a gif THREAD. And those are the rules you posted for this thread so it wouldn't take up too much space.:coffee:
    I think she was talking about in general I dont think this was suppose to be a Gif thread LMAO

But lmaooo at mike with a WWE belt on and naked.
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
    madx.gif
    340x.gif
    t000wi.gif
  • korkscrewqtkorkscrewqt Posts: 96Registered Users
    solidgold wrote: »
    And can I sneak this in here? A comprehensive glossary of GIFs, according to Jezebel.

O.M.G - love this!!!!!:laughing3::love4:
    2ywisjp.jpg
    I don't subscribe to 1-4 typing system.:afro:
    Healthy Hair = Good Hair
    xm64cn.gif
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users
    imager.php?id=828406 GIFSoup

:shaking2:
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
    ^^^^ Have mercy lawd jaysussssssssssss