CurlTalk

This is J headband!

I just ordered the black wallpaper "This is J" headband. The dragon one I wanted was out of stock.

Anyone have one of these and like it????
Kim

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I have the Sakura pink, and I love it! For some reason, I like it better on straight hair than curls though, but I think that's just me. I also just ordered the Vintage Flower White, which I have wanted forever. Here's a pic of the Sakura Pink, and please excuse the dirty mirror. ;)

DSCN0513-vi.jpg
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    OH how cute!!! Yeah I'm bummed about the dragon one :( I love yours & all the other colors to! I can't wait to get it!

Kim
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I have some.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photos.yahoo.com%2Fpaulooly%2Falbum%2F576460762350227796" class="Popup

They fit fine, but the paint crackle thing was weird. I felt better after learning that some of them were supposed to crackle to look distressed. I just like a "whole" look better so it bummed me out at first.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    Oh cute redceltic: Those looks adorable! I'm definitily going to order more, so long as they are comfortable. That's why I'm starting w/ the plain black (and cheaper) one! Ha!

Kim