scared curly :-(

stina84stina84 Posts: 136Registered Users
I am very scared...this is the second month that I've had a very light brown period with very light cramps/almost not there...

Does anyone know if this means I may be preggers!?!

The only reason to why im scared is because im physically not ready to be pregnant. I was in a very bad car accident 3 years ago to where along with losing my leg and many horrendous injuries my pelvis was fractured in numerous places and I still have alot of pain due to the fusion I had a year ago and I am pretty sure its not 100% healed...so at this point I think carrying would be possible but extremely difficult.

Now with that being said...I am on birthcontrol pills and have been religiously for about 2 years now...along with pain meds and for a very short time an appetite supressant...idk if the appetite suppressant or me losing around 20lbs in 3 months would make my period light and brown for 2 months but I need someones advice to if I should relax and be thankful for a light period or take a pregnancy test...

I do appologize for the long post but I don't know where to turn without freaking out my doctors....

PLEASE HELP A SCARED CURLY OUT...I Really appreciate anything! Xoxox
Love my Curls, but they need a swift kick in the ass!!!

-2b-3b Fine, med tex, med porosity, over moistured/easily weighed down, protein loving Curls!!!
-Live in South Florida and trying to figure out what to do with this hair of mine...

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Take a test. It'll put your mind at ease or help you start making some decisions.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • guanacaxlatinaguanacaxlatina Posts: 69Registered Users
    Im sorry about ur accident, I also suggest pregnancy test, or a blood test.. My friend got pregnant on the pill so its not 100% effective, so its better to know asap to figure out nutrients, or continue using the pill or alternatives..
    Totally Loving My New Hair! :toothy8:

Waist Length Black 2b-2c Hair, Thick, Coarse. Normal Porosity. Slight Protein Sensitive.
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You are probably not pregnant, but go ahead and take a test. It will put your mind at ease and you can get past it.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    CGNYC wrote: »
    You are probably not pregnant, but go ahead and take a test. It will put your mind at ease and you can get past it.

Ditto. There are a number of reasons you could be having a light period.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    If it's any consolation, those were not the symptoms I had in my early pregnancies. I felt nauseated, sick to my stomach, had sore nippes and no period. Of course everyone's different, so I doubt this was helpful. But I just wanted to send you some ((HUGS)).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file