Aquage Biomega Hair Products

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I tried the silk regimen shampoo (this is targeted for curly hair) and the leave in conditioner for fine, thin, limp hair. The ingredients are not online and are not CG from my review of them-a-cone is in there and there could be other 'stuff'. But the shampoo is sulfate free and I think paraben free as well. And I have to say I totally used too much even after reading it was concentrated and you did not need to use a lot. But even with using WAYYY too much my hair did not feel stripped AT ALL. I was shocked. The leave in conditioner for fine/thin/limp hair is a spray in conditioner. Like other Aquage products the conditioner is way over fragranced (I found that same issue with their gels). I sprayed in quickly towel dried hair upside down and then did some scrunching with my hands and then did a bit more with my curlease. I then used the Beautiful Curls 'gel'.

After diffusing and letting air dry I took out any crunch that was there-very minimal. For anyone looking for volume this combination was DA BOMB. I have very full but not frizzy hair.

I just wish the spray in conditioner was not so perfumey. It is not horrible after drying so it would stop me from using it. I am very interested to try this under some gels/gellies/etc.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    Have you used their shampoos since this post?
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
    Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use it occasionally. I have a lot of shampoos so there are many in my rotation. This one is decent in my opinion.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file