Anyone tried the new Paul Mitchell product?

Paul Mitchell KeraTriplex? It's supposed to be a miracle worker. If anyone's tried this or any other really good ones let me know! My hair could use it!

Comments

• sidney963sidney963 Posts: 4Registered Users
    and I think I might be in love. I had a couple of keratin treatments done and I loved the lack of frizz but I wasn't into the pin straight hair. I haven't tried the in salon intensive treatment but sleekhair.com had a starter pack with the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and some styling products and I've tried them with blow drying my hair smooth and air drying and both looked great. The shampoo requires very little product to produce a super rich lather and the conditioner leaves my hair tangle free (not a usual state for my hair). I also liked the smell, reminds me of origins ginger body scrub. Hope this helps. Would love to hear if anyone has gotten the salon treatment.
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    I'm trying to find out if there are any sodiums, potassium, or cones in these products--especially the shampoo. Can you help me out? I'm also interested in the creme rinse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
  • curly1977curly1977 Posts: 6Registered Users Curl Novice
    I use the shampoo, conditioner and serum (called oil). I love them and they are amazing! The shampoo has no sulfates but lathers really well. The conditioner gives my hair so much slip and shine and it smells great. The serum is good, but not that unique. It is a mixture of silicones and natural oils.
  • anniemaeanniemae Posts: 1,702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Where can you buy this? I can't seem to find anywhere online that has this in stock.

Thanks. :)
    Hair Type - wavy/curly, fine texture, thin/medium density
    2b-c/F/ii
    :dog:
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    curly1977 wrote: »
    I use the shampoo, conditioner and serum (called oil). I love them and they are amazing! The shampoo has no sulfates but lathers really well. The conditioner gives my hair so much slip and shine and it smells great. The serum is good, but not that unique. It is a mixture of silicones and natural oils.

Curly, how about any sodiums or potassiums? I'm especially interested in the conditioner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
  • naturalblondie88naturalblondie88 Posts: 105Registered Users
    sidney963 wrote: »
    and I think I might be in love. I had a couple of keratin treatments done and I loved the lack of frizz but I wasn't into the pin straight hair. I haven't tried the in salon intensive treatment but sleekhair.com had a starter pack with the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and some styling products and I've tried them with blow drying my hair smooth and air drying and both looked great. The shampoo requires very little product to produce a super rich lather and the conditioner leaves my hair tangle free (not a usual state for my hair). I also liked the smell, reminds me of origins ginger body scrub. Hope this helps. Would love to hear if anyone has gotten the salon treatment.

I had the salon treatment at the end of October. My hair definitely looked healthier and felt smoother after, but I've been using the awapuhi shampoo, cream rinse, and keratin intensive treatment regularly since then and feel like I get the same results BUT I also have minimal damage to my hair bc it has never been colored. The worst I put my through is the flat iron and I use heat protectant spray. I recommend trying the treatment. You have to get it at a Paul Mitchell Salon though I think. It is fairly inexpensive where I live ($25-$30 I believe).
    Mostly 2c
    Medium Width, Low Porosity (unsure), and Med-High Density
    Frizz is a huge problem for me

Routine currently undergoing maintenance.
    Low-Poo: PM Wild Ginger Awapuhi
    CO/RO: SN Coconut
    LI: GR Sleek & Shine
    Mousse: HETT
    Gel: HE Set Me Up
    Pomade: BedHead Manipulator
    DT: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Hair Likes: moisture, pineappling, scrunching
    Hair Dislikes: raking product in, glycerin
  • Lotsa loopsLotsa loops Posts: 130Registered Users
    I used them for a while - I have a friend who still does. I used the Texturizing Spray for a while - it had only a few PEG silicones. The oil has silicones, I'm not sure about either of the hairsprays (but those are bad anyways). I know the deep treatment has silicones, and I think the conditioner does, I'm not sure about the shampoo but I think it does.
    Hair Type: I was thinking thick, fine 3A, but honestly I have no clue! I do know I have a super flat top, and frizz on the sides.
    No - Poo Shampoo: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
    Conditioner: Burt's Bees More Moisture Condish
    Products: Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel, AG Recoil Curl Activator

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file