CurlTalk

There's *something* about Nicole Richie that creeps me out

thickandglossythickandglossy Posts: 202Registered Users
Anytime I see pictures of her face, I can't shake the feeling that she is extremely unstable. She just has a "crazy" look about her- especially her devilish smile.

I'm *sure* that whatever happened between Nicole and Paris was due to that crazy Nicole. Not that Paris is an angel...


Famous or not - I would stay far away from her!
«1

Comments

  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Anytime I see pictures of her face, I can't shake the feeling that she is extremely unstable. She just has a "crazy" look about her- especially her devilish smile.

    I'm *sure* that whatever happened between Nicole and Paris was due to that crazy Nicole. Not that Paris is an angel...

    Famous or not - I would stay far away from her!

    Funny, Paris is the one who strikes me as the unstable, creepy one...
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Anytime I see pictures of her face, I can't shake the feeling that she is extremely unstable. She just has a "crazy" look about her- especially her devilish smile.

    I'm *sure* that whatever happened between Nicole and Paris was due to that crazy Nicole. Not that Paris is an angel...


    Famous or not - I would stay far away from her!

    I thought Nicole had a falling out with Paris over Paris using the n-word.

    I'm with medussa - Paris seems far more creepy than Nicole and is the one I would avoid.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • thickandglossythickandglossy Posts: 202Registered Users
    Paris is another :roll: , and I believe she is also unstable. But I get the vibe that Nicole is not only unstable, but SNEAKY.

    lol.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    zmanzzzz wrote:

    So she really is 85 lbs :shock:
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    Paris is another :roll: , and I believe she is also unstable. But I get the vibe that Nicole is not only unstable, but SNEAKY.

    lol.

    Word for word this is how I feal about Nicole...Please tell me its not true about Paris using the N word, I actually liked her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I thought Nicole was really cute before she lost all that weight. I think the weird look on her face is from that, because I remember her looking normal before. You're supposed to have fat in your cheeks, and she just doesn't have any fat left in her body.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

    Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Paris is another :roll: , and I believe she is also unstable. But I get the vibe that Nicole is not only unstable, but SNEAKY.

    lol.

    Word for word this is how I feal about Nicole...Please tell me its not true about Paris using the N word, I actually liked her.

    Sorry Zaria - Paris is a disgusting racist.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • BBBB Posts: 475Registered Users
    From the New York Daily News

    A sorry tale of
    Hilton's latest tape

    'DUMB' AND DUMBER? A newly surfaced Paris Hilton video reportedly includes an ugly racial remark.

    Paris Hilton has two faces - and one of them is very, very ugly.

    In a recently surfaced 12-hour videotape, Hilton is shown in a rather disturbing scene with two African-American men who ask her if she would model their fashion line.

    Hilton, standing with pal Brandon Davis, is polite to the men, but calls
    them "dumb n--s" after they leave, according to British reporter Carole Aye Maung, who reviewed the tape.


    "Two ... guys begin talking to her," Maung told us. "She's being very, very sweet to them. [But] she definitely uses the N-word. It's so cruel, because they were so lovely, and she was being so lovely to them."


    Hilton's reps refused to comment when asked about this specific incident on the tape, first uncovered by Star magazine.


    According to Maung, the marathon recording includes footage of Hilton "making love" with Nick Carter in the back of a car, greeting one-time boyfriend Jason Shaw in the nude and rolling a "cigarette."


    She jokes: "It'll be Paris Hilton Two: How to roll a joint."


    It's doubtful she's laughing today.
    A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.

    -Mohandas Gandhi
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Paris is another :roll: , and I believe she is also unstable. But I get the vibe that Nicole is not only unstable, but SNEAKY.

    lol.

    Word for word this is how I feal about Nicole...Please tell me its not true about Paris using the N word, I actually liked her.

    Sorry Zaria - Paris is a disgusting racist.

    Amneris say it isnt so!! What happened when? I actually liked that chic. Give me all the dish on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I think what bothers me about Nicole is -- didn't her skin use to be dark?

    At least she let her hair go back to brown again. Looks prettier with her eyes.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Amneris wrote:
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Paris is another :roll: , and I believe she is also unstable. But I get the vibe that Nicole is not only unstable, but SNEAKY.

    lol.

    Word for word this is how I feal about Nicole...Please tell me its not true about Paris using the N word, I actually liked her.

    Sorry Zaria - Paris is a disgusting racist.

    Amneris say it isnt so!! What happened when? I actually liked that chic. Give me all the dish on her.

    BB posted it above....
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    BB wrote:
    From the New York Daily News

    A sorry tale of
    Hilton's latest tape

    'DUMB' AND DUMBER? A newly surfaced Paris Hilton video reportedly includes an ugly racial remark.

    Paris Hilton has two faces - and one of them is very, very ugly.

    In a recently surfaced 12-hour videotape, Hilton is shown in a rather disturbing scene with two African-American men who ask her if she would model their fashion line.

    Hilton, standing with pal Brandon Davis, is polite to the men, but calls
    them "dumb n--s" after they leave, according to British reporter Carole Aye Maung, who reviewed the tape.


    "Two ... guys begin talking to her," Maung told us. "She's being very, very sweet to them. [But] she definitely uses the N-word. It's so cruel, because they were so lovely, and she was being so lovely to them."


    Hilton's reps refused to comment when asked about this specific incident on the tape, first uncovered by Star magazine.


    According to Maung, the marathon recording includes footage of Hilton "making love" with Nick Carter in the back of a car, greeting one-time boyfriend Jason Shaw in the nude and rolling a "cigarette."


    She jokes: "It'll be Paris Hilton Two: How to roll a joint."


    It's doubtful she's laughing today.
    :oops:...because I liked her. Now I hate her!!!

    Oh and I still cant stand Nicloe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • thickandglossythickandglossy Posts: 202Registered Users
    I never heard about Paris using the *N* word, but I wouldn't put it past her. NM - i just saw the post above me. Why are these 2 girls famous???? Uggghhh.

    As far as the Paris and Nicole quarrel a couple years ago, I heard it had something to do with a mysterious person (Nicole) replacing some DVD during a party, with the Paris sex video - and during the party someone hit the *Play* button thnking it was the intended DVD, but it clearly wan't. All fingers pointed in Nicole's direction. Sneaky little ^&*^*&.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I never heard about Paris using the *N* word, but I wouldn't put it past her.

    As far as the Paris and Nicole quarrel a couple years ago, I heard it had something to do with a mysterious person (Nicole) replacing some DVD during a party, with the Paris sex video - and during the party someone hit the *Play* button thnking it was the intended DVD, but it clearly wan't. All fingers pointed in Nicole's direction. Sneaky little ^&*^*&.

    I heard she did that BECAUSE she was mad at Paris for being a racist..... not sure if it was that incident posted here or another one....
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    embudini wrote:
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:

    Yea but you are probably healthy and look great. She looks emaciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote:
    embudini wrote:
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:

    Yea but you are probably healthy and look great. She looks emaciated.

    Embudini, aren't you 12? I think I weighed 80 lbs and was 4'9" when I was 12 ( I was a late bloomer). That's no big surprise. NR is a grown-ass 5' 2" (I think? or is it 5'4"?) 25 year old woman.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • KCLKCL Posts: 1,663Registered Users
    Nicole looks like she weighs more than 85 pounds.
    If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Nicole looks like she weighs more than 85 pounds.

    I heard she gained 5 lbs.....
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    Nicole looks like she weighs more than 85 pounds.

    I heard she gained 5 lbs.....

    Plus TV adds 10 lbs..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • KCLKCL Posts: 1,663Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Amneris wrote:
    Nicole looks like she weighs more than 85 pounds.

    I heard she gained 5 lbs.....

    Plus TV adds 10 lbs..

    That explains it.

    She must really look bad in person.
    If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote:
    Amneris wrote:
    Nicole looks like she weighs more than 85 pounds.

    I heard she gained 5 lbs.....

    Plus TV adds 10 lbs..

    That explains it.

    She must really look bad in person.

    Oh hell yea Katie, she probably looks like crap!! Actually It depends on how tall she is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Amneris wrote:
    ZARIA** wrote:
    embudini wrote:
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:

    Yea but you are probably healthy and look great. She looks emaciated.

    Embudini, aren't you 12? I think I weighed 80 lbs and was 4'9" when I was 12 ( I was a late bloomer). That's no big surprise. NR is a grown-ass 5' 2" (I think? or is it 5'4"?) 25 year old woman.

    I thought she was taller but read today that she is 5'1"
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    ZARIA** wrote:
    embudini wrote:
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:

    Yea but you are probably healthy and look great. She looks emaciated.

    Embudini, aren't you 12? I think I weighed 80 lbs and was 4'9" when I was 12 ( I was a late bloomer). That's no big surprise. NR is a grown-ass 5' 2" (I think? or is it 5'4"?) 25 year old woman.

    5'1

    Posted too late.
    Under construction.
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    1) I hadn't heard that about Paris. I already hated her, so now I hate her more. God. I think even the worst part is being so two-faced about it. Like we had talked about before, if you are racist and open about it, then people know what they're dealing with and dislike you based on that. If you pretend to like someone and then are so two-faced that you call them such a horrendous word afterwards, it throws people. I'd rather a racist be a racist and everyone can see them for it, than to be like she was in that article. Ugh.

    2) The camera does add about 10 pounds, so Nicole probably does look worse IRL. I think she's put some weight back on since the summer... and she's only 5'1, so I'd say 85 pounds is right. Wouldn't that be about 15-20 pounds underweight for her height, depending on build? I remember before she weighed 125.
    DPTFm5.png
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    Befrizzled wrote:
    Amneris wrote:
    ZARIA** wrote:
    embudini wrote:
    I'm the same size as Nicole Richie! :shock:

    Yea but you are probably healthy and look great. She looks emaciated.

    Embudini, aren't you 12? I think I weighed 80 lbs and was 4'9" when I was 12 ( I was a late bloomer). That's no big surprise. NR is a grown-ass 5' 2" (I think? or is it 5'4"?) 25 year old woman.

    5'1

    Ok then she is waaaay underweight for her height. I have a friends who weighs 95-105lbs and she is 4ft 11 inches. Nicole is 5ft 1 inch and 90 lbs..ick!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    Nicole is infinitely more attractive than Paris. even with the nastyl blonde extensions
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]


  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    The "ideal" weight for a 5'1" woman would be about 105 lbs - so at 85 lbs she is at least 20 lbs underweight (and 105 lbs would be on the very skinny side of normal.) I am 5'2" and I have been my so-called "ideal" of 110, but at 110 lbs people are asking me if I am OK - 120 is my perfect weight because I look healthier. So I'd say Nicole would probably look great at 115 lbs. and is/was 30 lbs underweight.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali


    .png


    534Pm5.png





  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    I'm 5'1" and about 100, and I'm no where near as skinny as her. I look like a marshmallow next to those pictures I've seen.
    ;)
«1