Smashbox Photo Finish foundation in F0 (Fair)

SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
Selling this foundation from Smashbox in F0, the lightest shade. This is a great foundation and I've used it for years, but I'm switching to mineral makeup and don't want to see it go to waste.

It retails for $38, and I'm selling it for $15 (was $20) or best offer. Bottle is ~80% full and less than a month old. Also willing to swap for KC or CJ hair products. PM for details!
2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

cleanse: cj daily fix, vo5 vanilla mint tea
condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
treatments: ss repairing protein, ss deeply decadent
techniques: icequeen, plopping, scrunching upside down, pixie diffusing

Comments

• SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
    Still available, now for $5 less.
    2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
    style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
  • RebeccaKRebeccaK Posts: 305Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi - I'd be interested! No problem paying outright for it but thought I'd list some of the products I have in case you'd prefer to swap.

Most listed is almost full (i.e. 1/8 to 1/4 gone) just a small dab used) and some are 1/2 to 3/4 full. MORE THAN WILLING to send more than an equal swap just so I can clear my closet!

Bella Curl Gelee, Moisture Rich Conditioner, Leave-In Elixer, Styling Creme (all "Protein Free")

Botticelli Botanicals Brulee, Smoothie Conditioner

L'Oreal Out Of Bed

GVP Reconstructor Conditioner (the one similar to Joico K-PAK)

Kiss My Face Upper Management styling gel

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle (3 full and one 1/2 full)
    Hm... I've realized I probably shouldn't accumulate any more hair products right now, so I think I'd rather sell it if that's fine. I'll PM you my Paypal info!

Hey, are you still interested? I sent you my Paypal info over PM.

• RebeccaKRebeccaK Posts: 305Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi - yes! I definitely do! I was waiting for an email notification of a PM and never got that, so didn't realize you had responded. So sorry about that, thank you for the reminder post because I did get notification for that.

I will send payment and my address by the end of the day today.

Rebecca

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file