What's the Difference Between EM and BE?

slinky1slinky1 BannedPosts: 1,612Banned Users
Do they have the same ingredients?
;)

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    No, they don't. I don't have the ingredients handy now though. People who's skin is irritated by BE seem to do fine with EM. There is mica or something in BE that seems to irritate some.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Curl Virtuoso Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I posted this a couple hours ago and it disappeared! If anyone finds them somewhere else, let me know.
    So here they are again.

Everyday Minerals Ingredients
    Mica
    Titanium Dioxide
    Iron Oxides
    Zinc Oxide

Bare Escentuals Ingredients
    Titanium Dioxide
    Zinc Oxide
    Bismuth Oxychloride
    Mica
    Iron Oxides
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    Ah. Must have been the bismuth I was thinking of then.
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yep, it's the bismuth. I can't wear BE because of that, but the Aromaleigh I wear is bismuth-free and I have no problems with it. Plus they're alot cheaper than BE!

(I'm out visiting other forums today :lol: )

Internetchick - loved the Monistat recommendation on the ND board - love that stuff under my minerals!
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
    That was RCW. I am thinking of trying it though, especially since they said it works as well as spendy primers. I do have a sample of Laura Geller primer that I should try, just been too lazy :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file