Hair Products and Their Bases

Comments

• afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LOL @ Elle

ETA:
    Both Jasmine's Silk Detangling Spray and Afroveda's Ananda Heavenly Bliss are both bases.

If you like them you can also get them here: http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item.php?item_id=363&category_id=53

Afroveda's B.A.R.E. Detangling Spray is from EW: http://www.essentialwholesale.com/Leave-in-Detangler-Spray
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • myishaomyishao Posts: 20Registered Users
    ellepixie wrote: »
    I posted on the other website. Girl, I had to say something!

Uh Oh! :happy6:

I'm not a member over there but I was reading the thread and one woman keeps asking, "do we know for a FACT Mala's doing this" :coffee:

We don't know about any of these companies for a FACT but there is a high probability she and others are and charging high price points to boot. That's not the point to me though.

Knowledge is power and if there is something out there faaaaaaar cheaper or (my most fervent prayer) something without shea butter :pl: lol, then shoot...I want to know about it. I'm tired of feeling like I have no choice or power but to choose X's products because nothing else is out there. There is and it doesn't take but a flick of the wrist for me to add my own olive oil or whatever hell else I want to it.

Please look at my post comparing Mala's description to the EW one. If someone can't call it fact after that, all I got for them is:

dawson_crying.gif

And I posted this in response to that young lady on the other forum:

"Frankly, it doesn't matter if she is or isn't. The point is that you can buy the bases for far cheaper than she's attempting to sell it to you. You'd literally have to be a raving idiot (IMO) to waste money on her products. I like to get the most for my money. PERIOD. And don't feel sorry for that woman. She knew the job was dangerous when she took it. You don't raise prices to cover costs (not a massive price hike like she did)...you utilize the fact that you are a minority small business owner (female AND black), write a business plan based on the popularity and current profitability of your business, and get a small business loan to expand your business. There isn't a bank in the world that wouldn't fund her with her proven profitability. She'd get a loan in a heartbeat.

Frankly, I think she needs to take a business course or something."

event.png

event.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cheveuxboucléscheveuxbouclés Posts: 1,111Registered Users
    LAWDY JEZUS! I came to skim the last page, saw all the drama and had to start from page 1. This thread is a combo of Bill Nye the Science Guy and Super Sleuth!!!

I know one thing: I bet her ass now wishes she ( or they, since she always seems to be referring to more than one person in her [email protected] but don't have NO employees) had NEVER EVER EVER EVER raised them prices. This thread also serves as a warning to other businesses---the internet is the devil and these threads will send you down in flames:blob6:
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Funny thing is...some people are mad that this has been brought to light and are comparing AV to PG. If you think AV is the same thing as PG, you need to take a business class, period. There are HUGE differences between LLCs and public corporations. Smh.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I posted on the other website. Girl, I had to say something!

Uh Oh! :happy6:

I'm not a member over there but I was reading the thread and one woman keeps asking, "do we know for a FACT Mala's doing this" :coffee:

We don't know about any of these companies for a FACT but there is a high probability she and others are and charging high price points to boot. That's not the point to me though.

Knowledge is power and if there is something out there faaaaaaar cheaper or (my most fervent prayer) something without shea butter :pl: lol, then shoot...I want to know about it. I'm tired of feeling like I have no choice or power but to choose X's products because nothing else is out there. There is and it doesn't take but a flick of the wrist for me to add my own olive oil or whatever hell else I want to it.

Please look at my post comparing Mala's description to the EW one. If someone can't call it fact after that, all I got for them is:

dawson_crying.gif

The ingredients are the facts. Period. That person is just in denial. They can stay there if they wanna and get..

turtlehead-duo.gif
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    Funny thing is...some people are mad that this has been brought to light and are comparing AV to PG. If you think AV is the same thing as PG, you need to take a business class, period. There are HUGE differences between LLCs and public corporations. Smh.

To Proctor and Gamble!? Unless I got the abbrev wrong. Are u KIDDING me!?!? ROTFL!!

Ignorance is a bi--

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • LeeLee182LeeLee182 Posts: 784Registered Users
    Lawd ya'll have been doing the damn thing in here! This has been such an entertaining and highly informative thread..i was JUST thinking about getting some of her stuff on the swap board..but shiiit miss me with all that..i'm not even interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/CurleeDrugz

Blog:http://norehabneeded.wordpress.com/
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Cali Chik wrote: »
    empressri wrote: »

Also let me add that a lot of these wholesale companies are FOR business to buy their stuff and sell it. Your average consumer is not gonna go online just to buy a half gallon of conditioner.

I don't think companies HAVE to disclose that they use a base... I just think it would be nice. Like if I decide to sell some of the stuff that I make, I'd include the fact that it is a base and I added the shea butter, coconut oil, palm butter, and fragrance.

no...just like if there's a cake sale, does it matter if aunt sue or entemann's or betty crocker made it? it's still cake!! but dont lie and say IT'S FROM SCRATCH when it's not.

No what?

no...meaning you're right they dont have to disclose they're using a base (i was agreeing but it's hard to interpret via internet)
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • LhoreSpencerLhoreSpencer Posts: 474Registered Users
    Poor ignorant Mala!!! She'll live though. As someone else said... The internet is the damn devil. I guess she figured we're idiots... But there are some of us out there that can think for ourselves and not conform to f*ckery!!! Sucks to be her!!!!
    FdQlm4.png
    Falling deeper and deeper and deeper in :love4: with my beautiful mixture of springy, tight coils and super duper kinks.

*SIGH* Alas, I've come to accept my shrinkage and fairy knots :angry7:

There are no magic potions, concoctions, elixirs, or pills for hair growth, weight loss, or financial independence... so stop looking for a quick fix!!!
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users

no...just like if there's a cake sale, does it matter if aunt sue or entemann's or betty crocker made it? it's still cake!! but dont lie and say IT'S FROM SCRATCH when it's not.

No what?

no...meaning you're right they dont have to disclose they're using a base (i was agreeing but it's hard to interpret via internet)
    lol I was just tryna figure out what question you were answering.
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte

To Proctor and Gamble!? Unless I got the abbrev wrong. Are u KIDDING me!?!? ROTFL!!

Ignorance is a bi--

Yes girl....P&G. I was like... :confused: A small company like AV "supposedly" whipping up stuff in the kitchen is NOT Loreal or Clairol or any of them. And they probably don't know anything about hair besides their chemists and stuff but I don't care about THEY DON'T CLAIM TO! Mala obviously put herself at the forefront of natural haircare, yet she can't even make up her own description for "her" conditioner?! It's clear to me that she doesn't know what the hell she is doing. Her most popular items are the butters, which are shea butter based. We're that impressed with some damn shea butter?!!? WORD!? She needs to sit down.

Oh, and that gif was icky, LOL!!! That sure did wake me up though...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    Yes girl....P&G. I was like... :confused: A small company like AV "supposedly" whipping up stuff in the kitchen is NOT Loreal or Clairol or any of them. And they probably don't know anything about hair besides their chemists and stuff but I don't care about THEY DON'T CLAIM TO! Mala obviously put herself at the forefront of natural haircare, yet she can't even make up her own description for "her" conditioner?! It's clear to me that she doesn't know what the hell she is doing. Her most popular items are the butters, which are shea butter based. We're that impressed with some damn shea butter?!!? WORD!? She needs to sit down.

Oh, and that gif was icky, LOL!!! That sure did wake me up though...

Yep. The gif is exactly what I think Mala is doing-- trynna sh-- on us. LOL!!

The bolded? + 100000!! I mean are you serious!? Seriously!? LOLOL!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • WildbunchWildbunch Posts: 6Registered Users
    Not to sound dumb or anything but, what is a base?:confused:
    Been natural since March 1 of 2008
    3B,3C,4A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReekyReeky Posts: 1,323Registered Users
    I dont want this thread to turn into another one about Afrovedas triflin-ness, its pretty clear that Mala chick is sick in the head & doomed

I want more links to bases LoL gimme!
    cause im bout to get to buyin, how about that citrus conditioner? Did anybody get far enough to try Zipporahs version to know if the base is good enough to buy? Lol
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Wildbunch wrote: »
    it's a mostly finished product sold in bulk to which one can use as is, or add 5% or less ingredients (e.g., oils, color, extracts, fragrance) and use for yourself, or re-package and sell. If you go to one of the links in this thread you'll see
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • StephEliseStephElise Posts: 21Registered Users
    Elle, you got me jumping back and forth between this site and the other.:laughing5:
    I just want to thank you though for bringing this info to light because I really had no clue. Although I have never used AV, it doesn't mean I wouldn't have in the future. After all this fall out however, I doubt really seriously that will happen. A smart consumer is an informed one and if nothing else, you have most certainly informed many of us. So thanks again for that!:happy8:
    4A/3C Au Naturale BC-April 22, 2010
    http://public.fotki.com/stephelise/
  • WildbunchWildbunch Posts: 6Registered Users
    coilynapp wrote: »
    Wildbunch wrote: »
    it's a mostly finished product sold in bulk to which one can use as is, or add 5% or less ingredients (e.g., oils, color, extracts, fragrance) and use for yourself, or re-package and sell. If you go to one of the links in this thread you'll see
    Oooh okay thank you :glasses7:
    Been natural since March 1 of 2008
    3B,3C,4A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought this butter madness creme base from Camden Grey and it smelled, looked and felt like Afroveda's Cocolatte butter. I haven't checked to see if it has the same ingredients though. I bought it last year as a body lotion, not hair butter.

http://www.camdengrey.com/essential-oils/Raw-Materials-Unscented-Bases/butter-madness-creme-bulk.html
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• HennaRoHennaRo Posts: 520Registered Users
    mariag002 wrote: »
    I bought this butter madness creme base from Camden Grey and it smelled, looked and felt like Afroveda's Cocolatte butter. I haven't checked to see if it has the same ingredients though. I bought it last year as a body lotion, not hair butter.

http://www.camdengrey.com/essential-oils/Raw-Materials-Unscented-Bases/butter-madness-creme-bulk.html

I LOVE that lotion, and yes it smells exactly the same.
    Last relaxer: January 08

BC: December 08

First and only time going natural:wav:
    Holy Grails:love10:
    *Terressential Pure Earth Hair Wash*Curl Junkie Deep Fix* Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion* Tresemme Naturals(Moisture)* Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Poo/Elucence Moisture Balancing Poo* Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp* Oyin Burnt Sugar:love10:

FOTKI!

Follow me on Twitter! muffinator22

Camden Grey butter: Ingredients: Water, Emulsifying Wax NF, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

CocoLatte Moisture Mask: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rice Milk, Water, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Ashwahandha Powder, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nettle, Herbal Oil Complex, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Neem Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and)Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, and love.

It's possible. The Herbal Oil Complex and "Love" could be blanket terms for anything. I also refuse to believe a coco smell can come without having cocoa butter as an ingredient. Unless its an EO she added.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    I've been reading these Afrovedagate threads for hours LOL

Soooooo.... not to start anything... but when Mala closed up her shop and said she was going to Africa last year to buy Shea Butter... was she really in Oregan? Clackamas, Oregon home of Essential Wholesale? LOL

Camden Grey butter: Ingredients: Water, Emulsifying Wax NF, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

CocoLatte Moisture Mask: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rice Milk, Water, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Ashwahandha Powder, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Nettle, Herbal Oil Complex, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Neem Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and)Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, and love.

It's possible. The Herbal Oil Complex and "Love" could be blanket terms for anything. I also refuse to believe a coco smell can come without having cocoa butter as an ingredient. Unless its an EO she added.

I was actually quite shocked at how much the consistency and smell was exactly like the cocolatte butter or whatever its called. BTW I highly recommend that Camden Grey vendor. They have great customer service and their butters were awesome.
    - Maria

Soooooo.... not to start anything... but when Mala closed up her shop and said she was going to Africa last year to buy Shea Butter... was she really in Oregan? Clackamas, Oregon home of Essential Wholesale? LOL

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing5: The way it stands now, YEP!

Plus you don't need to go to Africa for Shea butter as I need only walk a few blocks to every Africa dude with blocks and BLOCKS of the stuff for sale and will gladly do a wholesale deal with you. It's Bologna she's dealing in-- and it aint Oscar Mayer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM. You must be in my head because I had the SAME thought this morning!!!
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    well what do you know. AV has NOW added cocoa butter to the ingredient list of the cocolatte. I'll be damned...she is reading this thread for sure. But it's not like no one has pointed out the fact that shea doesn't smell like cocoa EONS ago. I did it over a year ago and I'm sure others did before me...SMDH

She is also now using geogard ultra as a preservative I see, I wonder if she has tested this. This preservative is also quite pricey so maybe part of the reason for the hike? STILL THOUGH...side eye
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    well what do you know. AV has NOW added cocoa butter to the ingredient list of the cocolatte. I'll be damned...she is reading this thread for sure. But it's not like no one has pointed out the fact that shea doesn't smell like cocoa EONS ago. I did it over a year ago and I'm sure others did before me...SMDH

She is also now using geogard ultra as a preservative I see, I wonder if she has tested this. This preservative is also quite pricey so maybe part of the reason for the hike? STILL THOUGH...side eye
    ugh!!!! incomplete ingredients lists :angry4:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn!!! When NCC said to preserve the ingredient's listing that was like around 9 am YESTERDAY.. and what I copied and pasted earlier was DIRECTLY from the website bout round 11AM (2 hrs later) when I finished.

Like.. whoa. LOL!! We got Mala running for cover!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

Damn!!! When NCC said to preserve the ingredient's listing that was like around 9 am YESTERDAY.. and what I copied and pasted earlier was DIRECTLY from the website bout round 11AM (2 hrs later) when I finished.

SIGH.

Sadly, I knew this would happen, which is why I requested someone save the lists for comparison purposes. When I found out that all of her products are bases with the exception of the butter, I started to question Mala's integrity. At this point I'm no longer questioning....because you can't question what's not there.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SIGH.

Sadly, I knew this would happen, which is why I requested someone save the lists for comparison purposes. When I found out that all of her products are bases with the exception of the butter, I started to question Mala's integrity. At this point I'm no longer questioning....because you can't question what's not there.

ITA. She is showing us, in living color who she is and what she's dealing. Such a shame..:disgust:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    I think it's a shame because now other online companies will probably also lose alot of customers now that their source is revealed. I am going to buy the gallon sizes of conditioner from Essential Wholesale. I would love to experiment and start my own private label one day. This whole textbook fiasco Has taught me what NOT to do when owning a business.

BTW a few of these vendors are on Etsy claiming their products are handmade. That's a bit shady as well. I won't name them cuz I don't want to hurt their business, just sayin.
    - Maria

• divadee62divadee62 Posts: 115Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you like Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
    Ingredients include: Aqua (water), Glycine Soja Oil, Phyto Keratin (Vegetable) Protein, Acai Berry Extract, Avocado oil, Olive Oil, Cetry Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid, Germall, Fragrance.

Try Boutique Laboratory's Acai Berry Conditioner
    http://www.buybulkskincare.com/Acai-Berry-Shampoo.html
    INGREDIENTS: organic euterpe oleracea (acai) pulp distillate, purified water, cetyl alcohol (plant source), stearyl alcohol (plant source), stearalkonium chloride (plant source), soybean protein, organic euterpe oleracea (acai) extract, organic hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, organic punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract, organic vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) wine, potassium sorbate (plant source), organic azadirachta indica (neem) leaf extract, dimethyl stearamine (natural source), phenoxyethanol (mild preservative), caprylyl glycol (plant source), panthanol (vitamin B5), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lactic acid (natural source), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C ester), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid (from citrus fruit). May contain natural fragrance (all natural & phthalate-free).

Ingredients: Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Steryl Alcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extract, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance. 16oz. jar.

is Crafters Choice™ Hair Conditioner Concentrate with the unbolded items "added" by BJ.
    Click here for link to product

Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid

is Also Crafters Choice™ Hair Conditioner Concentrate with the unbolded items "added" by BJ. Click here for link to product

Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat Proteins, Shikakai Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avena sativa (Oat) Extract, Calcium d-Pantothenate (Pro-Vitamin B5), Vitis vinifera (Grape) Extract, Bambusa glaucescens (Bamboo) Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Citric Acid, Frangrance.

is the Essential Wholesale Amber Sulfate-Free Shampoo Base.

Looks like she is leaving out a number of the real ingredients and of course switching the order around.

http://www.essentialwholesale.com/Amber-Sulfate-Free-Shampoo
    Ingredients/Tech Specs: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocopolyglucoside Citrate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium d-Pantothenate (Pro-Vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Hydrolized Wheat Proteins, Avena sativa (Oat) Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Salix nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Edta, Citric Acid

Ingredients include:
    Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Fragrance. 6oz. [/font]
    [/font]

is Crafters Choice™ Green Tea Butter Blend
    Click here to see productIngredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (and) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder(and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
    Ingredients: Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract**, Punica Granatum Extract**, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract**, Laminaria Digitata Extract**, Morinda Citrifolia Extract**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA.
    ** Organic

Is Body Butter from Majestic Mountain Sage
    http://www.thesage.com/catalog/Moisturizers.html
    Ingredients: Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract**, Punica Granatum Extract**, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract**, Laminaria Digitata Extract**, Morinda Citrifolia Extract**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA.
    ** Denotes organic material
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And so it began...Relaxer-free since 2003
    Naturally OUT since Sept. 21, 2008
    Products in current rotation:
    Terressentials Left Coast Lemon, Oyin Honey Dew,Hairveda Cocoshasta Oil,Darcy's Botanicals MVSC
    11/20/11 Currently testing out Living Proof's RESTORE Deep Conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file