Hair Products and Their Bases

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    abouttext.jpg

The Shea Shea Hair Souffle also has no...shea in it...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ^^^I was confused by that too. The label on the actual product has shea butter in the ingredient listing, however, the website does not.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
    Kitathena wrote: »
    ^^^I was confused by that too. The label on the actual product has shea butter in the ingredient listing, however, the website does not.

Oh weird...
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • divadee62divadee62 Posts: 115Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    At this point, we might as well call this the Essential Wholesale Base thread...

Zenzele Leave In Conditioner Click here for original listing
    Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Salix Nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Rosmarinus Officnalis (Rosemary Oleoresin), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil

Essential Wholesale Leave In Detangler Spray Click here for original listing
    Ingredients/Tech Specs:
    Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Rosmarinus officnalis (Rosemary Oleoresin), Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil

Zenzele Aloe Vera Hair Gel Click Here
    Ingredients Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Phenoxyethanol, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol denatured, Carbomer, TEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid

is Essential Wholesale Aloe Jelly Click Here
    Ingredients/Tech Specs:
    Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, TEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid

And so on and so on and so on. *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And so it began...Relaxer-free since 2003
    Naturally OUT since Sept. 21, 2008
    Products in current rotation:
    Terressentials Left Coast Lemon, Oyin Honey Dew,Hairveda Cocoshasta Oil,Darcy's Botanicals MVSC
    11/20/11 Currently testing out Living Proof's RESTORE Deep Conditioner.
  • lajoliefillelajoliefille Posts: 350Registered Users
    this thread makes me glad I have never but any Afroveda stuff. Keep up the good detective work ladies:book::thumbup:

OT, but Kitathena your hair looks amazing in your siggy. Its grown so much. Is that a twist out or wash and go?
    Last Relaxer: Feb 2007
    BC: Feb. 28 2009 :afro::hello1:

What do hair typing, Santa, the bogey man, and the great pumpkin all have in common? My utter and complete disbelief in them of course. ;-)

"Feminism is the RADICAL notion that women are human beings."
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    I told yall! Gretchen stickied it. All I had to do was ask!
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

YAY! Thanks, Cali!!

Thanks, Gretchen!! :blob7:
    YouTube
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ellepixie wrote: »
    YAY! Thanks, Cali!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! When I saw this-- I aint gonna lie I was shocked to dang hell!!!:eek:

Cali you were right :notworthy:
    Thanks Gretchen and the NC.com team! You rock!:toothy7:
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yay! Thanks, Gretchen!!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ellepixie wrote: »
    YAY! Thanks, Cali!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! When I saw this-- I aint gonna lie I was shocked to dang hell!!!:eek:

Cali you were right :notworthy:
    Thanks Gretchen and the NC.com team! You rock!:toothy7:
    yay here too:toothy7:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Storm_N _MomStorm_N _Mom Posts: 259Registered Users
    YES, the thread is now stickied!

It's now time to get basing--bring out those debit cards!
    Storm BC'd 12/30/09 (my gorgeous dd), low porosity, thick density, medium-coarse texture?, elasticity ?
    Mom BC'd 5/31/10, fine texture, low porosity, normal density, low elasticity
    Last relaxer, July 2008
    Hair Type: HUMAN
    Our HGs: Hair steamer, KCCC, AOHSR, generic conditioning balm conditioner
    other products:FSG, KT, EO condish, KBBHN, EWNOC, DMBC, DMDCC, NG, EVOO, Almond Oil, Maha Bhringol oil, Henna & Ayurvedic powders
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    this thread makes me glad I have never but any Afroveda stuff. Keep up the good detective work ladies:book::thumbup:

OT, but Kitathena your hair looks amazing in your siggy. Its grown so much. Is that a twist out or wash and go?

Thanks!! It's actually a braid out done with tiny braids. Took fo-evah to get them out LOL.
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    Wow... I'm finna buy me some bases and some containers and sell this sh*t $5 a pop. I need some extra cash fa real. Not everybody wants gallons of product sittin in their bathroom lol.
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

• Storm_N _MomStorm_N _Mom Posts: 259Registered Users
    Okay, I think I have a partial order together:

From Lotion Crafter's:
    Aloe Thix Base =
    Afroveda's Pur Whipped Gelly--add in coconut & almond oils, fragrance
    Hairveda's Whipped Jelly--add in glycerin & avocado oil, vanilla, fragrance

From Camden Grey:
    Butter Madness=
    Afroveda's Cocolatte hair butter

From Essential Whoesale:
    Leave-in Detangler Spray=
    Afoveda's B.a.r.e. Leave-in Conditioning Detangling Spray

From Wholesale Supply Plus:
    Crafter's Choice Green Tea Butter Blend=
    Hairveda's Green Tea Butter

From Ingredients to Die For:
    Cream Conditioner=
    Afroveda's Holy Basil, Coconut Moisture, & Neem Conditioners--need to add in herb/Ayurvedic infused oil

I'll post some profit numbers in a minute that will have you all P*ssed like no one's business--til later~
    Storm BC'd 12/30/09 (my gorgeous dd), low porosity, thick density, medium-coarse texture?, elasticity ?
    Mom BC'd 5/31/10, fine texture, low porosity, normal density, low elasticity
    Last relaxer, July 2008
    Hair Type: HUMAN
    Our HGs: Hair steamer, KCCC, AOHSR, generic conditioning balm conditioner
    other products:FSG, KT, EO condish, KBBHN, EWNOC, DMBC, DMDCC, NG, EVOO, Almond Oil, Maha Bhringol oil, Henna & Ayurvedic powders
  • CurlyteeCurlytee Posts: 273Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You Ladies are the Best. Your investigative skills are second to none. When I open my PI firm you are all hired. Not need to apply, you have already been recruited.

Thank you all for all of the information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tae082tae082 Posts: 537Registered Users
    That butter madness and some cookies equals xmas presents from shante. Thank you ladies I heart all of ya'll :love10:.
  • korkscrewqtkorkscrewqt Posts: 96Registered Users
    I thank you ladies for starting this thread. I thank you, but my husband and wallet do not.:happy8:
    2ywisjp.jpg
    I don't subscribe to 1-4 typing system.:afro:
    Healthy Hair = Good Hair
  • KynnibKynnib Posts: 999Registered Users
    This is so great. Im never buying hairveda again. I can make my own stuff. Ok now i have to go buy a bunch of ingredients to thow together and put in my hair.
    4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
    -Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
    -KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
    -Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
  • KynnibKynnib Posts: 999Registered Users
    Not sure if its still considered a base, but you can still make it pretty simple using this base

Hairveda SitriNillah -Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
    Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, SterylAlcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extract, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance

Crafters Choice™ Hair Conditioner Concentrate
    Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid
    4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
    -Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
    -KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
    -Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Kynnib wrote: »
    Not sure if its still considered a base, but you can still make it pretty simple using this base

Hairveda SitriNillah -Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
    Water, Coconut oil, Castor Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, SterylAlcohol, Stearakloniun Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Orange oil, Orange Extract, Vanilla Extract, Lactic Acid, Germall Plus, Fragrance

Crafters Choice™ Hair Conditioner Concentrate
    Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Lactic Acid
    No it's not. That is an emulsifier blend. We discussed this earlier in the thread. Look for a post I made or NCC or some other lady who I quoted (sorry, I don't remember)

But yea, it's not a base, it's just like using BTMS. You'll also notice that in the hairveda ingredients, glycerin separates stearyl alcohol and stearalkonium chloride. When you are using a concentrate, you list the INCI consecutively.

As a formulator you can get all the ingredients in the crafters choice conditioner, individually and make a conditioner, it won't be a from a base.
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    Hey coilynapp, I bet when you start making products they'll be amazing. You really seem like you know your stuff. :)

Also, keep me in mind when you need testers ;-)
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    CocoT wrote: »
    Hey coilynapp, I bet when you start making products they'll be amazing. You really seem like you know your stuff. :)

Also, keep me in mind when you need testers ;-)
    Awww thanks CocoT!!!
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • LiyahLiyah Posts: 118Registered Users
    I finally made it through this whole thread!!! Dang!!

I feel lied to! I have never been a PJ but, I have been feeling somekindaway about all the "Natural Hair Lines" popping up. I have unsubbed from quite a few youtubes b/c of this...

Thanks for this thread!!!
  • mermadelovemermadelove Posts: 188Registered Users
    Thanks to all of you ladies who contributed to this thread! I ended up ordering not just organic conditioner, but a 160z rosewater toner for $4. (I usually pay $20 for that size), 4 oz of mineral makeup foundation for $18 ( I usualy pay $25 for 0.3oz!!!!!!!!!! ), and also got samples of a natural makeup setting spray, as well as a natural cleansing milk. If all of these products work out well, I may be saying goodbye to my all out Sephora addiction!! All that cost me $40 INCLUDING SHIPPING and the turnaround time was fantastic! Two days from order to package arrival!
    I ordered from essential wholesale.

BTW, anyone who is interested in a container of mineral makeup for medium tan to dark skin for CHEAP, PM me! I have more than I'll use in a year!
    3c/4a/fine strands/medium porosity/iii-dense!
    http://public.fotki.com/mermadelove/natural-hair-journey/
    wash: JC Hair Cleansing Cream or cowash
    Leave in: HE Dangerously Straight, HE HH
    Occasional Treatmet/Pre-poo: AV Shikakai Growth Elixir, Wild Woozle Tiare Pomade, Ojon Restorative Hair Tx
    Tightly Curly Method Convert <3 cured of PJism (alas.....) Now I'm a makeup PJ!!! :D
    BC'd on 6/17/10!!!! Do I like it??:confused: I love it!!
    ~*~~*Sparkle on!*~~*~
  • Jamtastic Voyage!Jamtastic Voyage! Posts: 230Registered Users
    i googled conditioner bases and found one with decent ingredients/pricing. but then i decided to google it and see who was selling it and how much they marked up the price. check it out:

i did a minimal amount of digging (aka copy, paste, click click click!) and found that this:

Unscented Conditioner base, $8.95/16 oz

http://africaimports.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=M-431&eq=&Tp=

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis, (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) oil, stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat, d-Calcium Pantothenate, (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip), Seed oil, salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) extract.
    is being sold as this:

Amourai Organique Her Highness Conditioner $12/ 8 oz

http://www.luvamourai.com/HerHighness.htm

Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil

as well as:

Beauty & Glory Cordell's Curing Conditioner & Deep Conditioner $14.99/12 oz

http://www.beautyandglory.net/products-beauty-and-glory.html

Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolized Wheat, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil

and:

Pure Organics Skin Care Pure French Lavender Conditioner $22/8 oz

http://www.bodysolutionsrx.com/pure_organics_oil_free_organic_skin_and_hair_care_products.htm
    Ingredients:
    91% Organic Content
    Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract.

and!:

Zipporah Beauty Citrus Delight Conditioner (can't find price)

http://stores.zipporahbeauty.com/my-natural-hair-journey.html

Ingredients:Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Anthemis nobilis (Organic Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Essential Oils, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract

Bee Mine Avocado Cream Balanced Conditioner $12.97/8 oz

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.beemineproducts.com/products/Avocado-Cream-Balanced-Conditioner-8-oz.html

Ingredients
    :Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender)
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Distillate[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif], Anthemis nobilis (Organic [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Roman Chamomile[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]) Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol(vegetable-based emulsifier), Ricinus communis ([/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Castor Seed[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]) Oil, Avocado Butter, Avocado Oil, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Stearalkonium Chloride, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Phenoxyethanol[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif], Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Panthenol ([/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vitamin B[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Complex), [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tocopherol[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] (Vitamin E)[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif], Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa mosqueta [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif](Rosehip) Seed Oil, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Salix nigra[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract, Fragrance.[/FONT]

and many more..

note: i am in NO way saying "look at how they ripped us off, boycott them!" i'm just trying to point out cheaper base alternatives to help y'all out. scout's honour!

i'll keep lookin', it's kinda fun. i'm like nancy drew.[/FONT]
    4a, fine-coarse, normal-high porosity, thick and dense sponge cake!
    currently texlaxed!
    APL stretched, ear length curly.
    Hair <3s: butters, glycerin, honey, coconut, aloe, olive oil
    Hair </3s: other oils, protein, 'cones, sulfates
    Cleanse: Bentonite Clay
    Condition: Shea Moisture Restorative, KUI Hydrating Hemp
    Leave-In: KCKT+castor oil, KUI Coconut Cream
    Style: Curl pudding (eco styler blue gel+shea butter+castor oil+conditioner)
  • Jamtastic Voyage!Jamtastic Voyage! Posts: 230Registered Users
    Essential Wholesale Simple Shampoo: $10.60/16 oz

http://www.essentialwholesale.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.107520/.f

Ingredients/Tech Specs: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium d-Pantothenate (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolized Wheat Proteins, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid

is sold as:

Amourai Organique Silver Spoon Shampoo: $11/8 oz

http://www.luvamourai.com/ingredients.htm

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut oil derived surfactant), Phenoxyethanol, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Panthenol Vitamin B5), Hydrolized Wheat Proteins, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Citric Acid
    4a, fine-coarse, normal-high porosity, thick and dense sponge cake!
    currently texlaxed!
    APL stretched, ear length curly.
    Hair <3s: butters, glycerin, honey, coconut, aloe, olive oil
    Hair </3s: other oils, protein, 'cones, sulfates
    Cleanse: Bentonite Clay
    Condition: Shea Moisture Restorative, KUI Hydrating Hemp
    Leave-In: KCKT+castor oil, KUI Coconut Cream
    Style: Curl pudding (eco styler blue gel+shea butter+castor oil+conditioner)
  • msjaimmsjaim Posts: 948Registered Users
    dayum..i remember the other thread in the general section, but yall broke it down to the "bone gristle" on this one. id been procrastinating placing my or from ew, but i will be doing that this weekend. ive ordered from camden grey before & had no issues. i want to try that exotic butter from cg & the super butter among other things from ew. i havent placed an order w. afroveda in a looooong while because of her inconstant product-her sorrys & apologies just became too customary.
  • atypicalgirlatypicalgirl Posts: 5Registered Users
    Anyone find an Aubrey Organics base *crosses fingers* :toothy8:?
  • mzmillionmzmillion Posts: 874Registered Users
    OK, let me get this straight, I'm only on page 3 but you guys are basically saying all these companies are using a premade base for conditioners, oils, cremes, and butters, so all I have to do is pick up one of these bases, add some oils and EO's and I have the same damn thing??????
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights