CurlTalk

Can you find a good conditioner at the drugstore?

I'd love to find a conditioner that was readily available and effective. Has anyone has any luck here?
Everyone always wants what they can't have.

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    suave naturals, Vo5 condtioners, Activate hydrating condtioner, mane n tale, thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Activate Hydrating conditioner is very good if you can find it locally. If you have an Ulta near you, LaCoupe Shine & Smooth conditioner is also very good. Some people like the Garnier Fructis Curl & Shine or Smooth & Shine, but these are less moisturizing than Activate and LaCoupe.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • linda_mlinda_m Posts: 211Registered Users
    I like Garnier Fructis for Fine Hair. I find it a bit lighter, but just as moisturizing as heavy conditioners. However, I tend to over-condition, which makes the GF perfect for me.
    Couple of inches past shoulder length 3A. Shampoo every 3rd or 4th day w/ baby shampoo; Tigi Fashionista conditioner; back to Condition 3-in-1 mousse . Alternate days water rinse, conditioner and mousse.