CurlTalk

My homemade regime?

So, I’m going the homemade way. I recently made:
- A batch of the wonderful FSG
- Some Jojoba Jelly (Aloe Vera straight from the plant, Jojoba Oil and Vegetable Glycerin)
- A batch of whipped Shea & Cocoa Butter with Jojoba and Coconut Oil, which turned out beautiful, just a little too heavy, not as “fluffy” as I was expecting (even though I whipped and whipped and whipped with my hand mixer for minutes and minutes...) but that’s all right.

Now here is where I’m stuck: How am I supposed to apply these products? All together? Only one at a time? A combination of two? Should I just try different combinations untill I find whay my hair likes?
I have medium 3b, medium to high porosity, and very dry.
How are all of you using this GREAT homemade concoctions? Any suggestions?
Thanks A LOT!

Comments

• JorgelinaJorgelina Posts: 169Registered Users
    Hi there! just a question, if you are still in Argentina, where do you get shea butter from?
    "I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..."

Instagram

Twitter

Flickr

My album

My Hair Timeline
  • FronomenalFronomenal Posts: 712Registered Users
    You could use the Jojoba Gelly as a leave in conditioner, the FSG as a gel/styler and the shea putter mix as a end sealant or pomade.
    Big Chop: 12/15/08

Shampoo: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo
    Conditioner: As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner &
    Tresemme Botanique Nourish and Replenish Conditioner
    Leave-In Conditioner: As I Am Leave-In Conditioner & Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner
    Moisturizer: As I Am DoubleButter Cream Rich Daily Moisturizer
    Oils/Butters: Coconut Oil & Castor Oil
    Gels: Eco Styler Krystal Gel

~ iHerb Discount Code: EFE310 ~