New CJ Site Is Up and Free Shipping for $75 and up....

MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I was just there looking at the new items and stuff. Cool.

The free shipping is nice for folks who wanna stock up a lot or try all the new stuff.

Didn't check how much for smaller orders.

Two new retail locations for Georgia (Conyers, Atlanta). (Lookee there, didn't know there were International retail locations. Nice.)

I didn't know [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-CoffeeCoco-Curl-Creme-p-488.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curl-junkie-coffeecoco-curl-creme]CCCC[/buylink] was being discontinued. Interesting....

Most looking forward to the Curl Queen Gel, of course, and the Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion. :D

ETA: Okay, I did a shopping cart sample of products to see what it is for under $75 via UPS: $7.95
3a3b
Natural since 11/25/09
Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    NOOOO the Curl Queen has wheat protein. ::cries::
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My cart is at $106 and I still want 2 more things...:confused2:
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
    Can't decide whether to order now or wait until the "heavy-duty protein treatment" becomes available (as per Tuesday's email). Well, I would like to try the Curl Queen while dewpoints are still this high... I can order twice, it's not excessive, right?
    2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

cleanse: cj daily fix, vo5 vanilla mint tea
    condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
    style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
    treatments: ss repairing protein, ss deeply decadent
    techniques: icequeen, plopping, scrunching upside down, pixie diffusing
  • MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ellepixie wrote: »

Oh. :( Sowwy.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09

Curl Junkie Conditions!

~CJ Protein Tx

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    All the new stuff looks real good but I might wait just a bit to read some of the reviews....it's not like I really NEED anything:D
  • Katina128Katina128 Posts: 560Registered Users
    I really want to try the gel, but at 30.00 per bottle with shipping, I just can't justify it without trying a sample first. Maybe KM will do samples for us. LOL
    Katina, 3a redhead with spirals/waves
    My Faves:
    CJ CCCC Lite, Mirracurls gel, Marie Dean Curly Styling Cream
    Yea I'm going to have to wait - all the new stuff has red flag ingredients for me. :sad5:
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • CurlykeyCurlykey Posts: 1,540Registered Users Curl Novice
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They are also getting rid of the smoothing gellie!!! :sad5:

First the CALI now the SG :pale:. I'm going to bed.

Looks like shipping for under $75 is $6.95 USPS flate rate or $7.95 UPS priority mail and as already mentioned $75+...free ship. I wonder if this will be the standard or if it's just promotional.

MirCurls I see where the CCCC is to be discontinued but I'm wondering if it's just the 4 oz size or the CCCC all together? I am so bummed the smoothing gellie is being discontinued, I love this stuff! I hope I can stock up a little before they are all gone. I knew it was too good to be true that I found one more thing that worked great in my hair...........
    $5 off first order at iherb use code KEY066
    Katina128 wrote: »
    I really want to try the gel, but at 30.00 per bottle with shipping, I just can't justify it without trying a sample first. Maybe KM will do samples for us. LOL

I'm sure someone will have samples. If not, wait until they come to CurlMart or AveYou and there's a sizable coupon code (or free shipping).

I still have a tiny, tiny amount of it...that I'll use now that it's been released. I was saving it for a "going out night". :)
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09

Curl Junkie Conditions!

~CJ Protein Tx

Curlykey wrote: »
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They are also getting rid of the smoothing gellie!!! :sad5:

First the CALI now the SG :pale:. I'm going to bed.

Looks like shipping for under $75 is $6.95 USPS flate rate or $7.95 UPS priority mail and as already mentioned $75+...free ship. I wonder if this will be the standard or if it's just promotional.

MirCurls I see where the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-CoffeeCoco-Curl-Creme-p-488.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curl-junkie-coffeecoco-curl-creme]CCCC[/buylink] is to be discontinued but I'm wondering if it's just the 4 oz size or the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-CoffeeCoco-Curl-Creme-p-488.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curl-junkie-coffeecoco-curl-creme]CCCC[/buylink] all together? I am so bummed the smoothing gellie is being discontinued, I love this stuff! I hope I can stock up a little before they are all gone. I knew it was too good to be true that I found one more thing that worked great in my hair...........

I stocked up on the CA Daily and CA LI when CJ had their last promo, cause they were being discontinued. I still have a full bottle and a half of the Smoothing Gellie.

I do believe they're price-slashed, so if you love the stuff, stock up now. :)
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09

Curl Junkie Conditions!

~CJ Protein Tx

• FairlyCurlyFairlyCurly Posts: 839Registered Users

Wheat protein and wheat and corn starches. Very bad news for me, but I might give it a try anyway. Maybe if I just use it a couple times a week it won't hurt.

BTW, the new Curl Junkie Web site looks awesome. Love it.
    3a/3b, Fine, low porosity.
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Am I a tard or does anyone else not see the "new" website? It looks the same to me?? .........I'm obviously a tard, someone please explain.
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm protein sensitive and DID NOT have issues with the CQ gel when I tested the demo. My hair can do the oat and wheat stuff though, so to each her own.

The CCCC is NOT being discontinued, just the 4oz size. :)

Marsha suggested I try the smoothing lotion with the Curl Queen for even better results so I tossed that in as well. Note, that she recommends the CQ for normal to fine types, but I'm coarse and it worked well for me here in NYC (this summer, renamed Hell..lol!) conditions.

Just something to think about.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
    I want to try the Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner. My hair eats protein for breakfast, so I have a feeling it could become my standard daily conditioner. Same with Curl Queen.
    2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

cleanse: cj daily fix, vo5 vanilla mint tea
    condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
    style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
    treatments: ss repairing protein, ss deeply decadent
    techniques: icequeen, plopping, scrunching upside down, pixie diffusing
  • SparklyCurlsSparklyCurls Posts: 163Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    quote=curlykey;1484842
    Looks like shipping for under $75 is $6.95 USPS flate rate or $7.95 UPS priority mail and as already mentioned $75+...free ship.
    LOVE it - I always ordered from AveYou because of shipping but as my orders are over 100 - I can order direct from Marsha.

LOVE the new webpage look also!

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    santini wrote: »
    Am I a tard or does anyone else not see the "new" website? It looks the same to me?? .........I'm obviously a tard, someone please explain.
    :laughing7:

http://www.curljunkie.com/default.asp

try again..
    Yea I'm going to have to wait - all the new stuff has red flag ingredients for me.

I've yet been able to tolerate Wheat proteins in any other line except CJ. It's all formulation for sure and Marsha is the :queen: in that department!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    DEL2C wrote: »
    :laughing7:

http://www.curljunkie.com/default.asp

try again..

WOO HOO! Thanks Del :blob7:

P.S. I love CJ, I just wish the products weren't so expensive......:sad: :cwm10: :::cries:::

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    P.S. I love CJ, I just wish the products weren't so expensive......:sad: :cwm10: :::cries:::
    The quality is top notch :cool: they're concentrated and she has all these new 12oz sizes which is great. I'm going through [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]CIAB[/buylink] quickly but that's the only one, all the others products last me a very long time....
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The quality is top notch :cool: they're concentrated and she has all these new 12oz sizes which is great. I'm going through [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]CIAB[/buylink] quickly but that's the only one, all the others products last me a very long time....

Del you sound like my SO when I told him how much everything was. I was complaining about price and he was pushing me to buy, lol. I guess Daily Fix turned him in to a Curl Junkie!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • BeachCurlGurlBeachCurlGurl Posts: 168Registered Users
    I'm protein sensitive and DID NOT have issues with the CQ gel when I tested the demo. My hair can do the oat and wheat stuff though, so to each her own.

Marsha suggested I try the smoothing lotion with the Curl Queen for even better results so I tossed that in as well. Note, that she recommends the CQ for normal to fine types, but I'm coarse and it worked well for me here in NYC (this summer, renamed Hell..lol!) conditions.

Thank you for clarifying. I nearly went into a serious panic! CCCC is one of my very faves!
    3a fine; dense; medium-low porosity, frizz prone

Current Favs: KM Shampoo bars, Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner, CJ Repair Me; CJCR, CJCCC; Marie Dean products; DM Miracurls Gelly; KCCC; CJCQ; LA Looks sport gel

:love4:Curl Junkie & Marie Dean

:sunny:http://public.fotki.com/BeachCurlGurl/

Yea, Izzy doesn't like wheat. :( I'm so sad. I still might order though but I need to wait for some reviews.
    YouTube
  • FairlyCurlyFairlyCurly Posts: 839Registered Users

The thing that I do like about Curl Junkie is that the ingredients are recognizable to me. She doesn't put a lot of cheap fillers and crazy chemicals in her products. I'd rather pay a lot of money to put pure butters, proteins and oils in my hair, than pay less for crazy ingredients called "xyutipaltuquipnixone, "xzqwpmnyinlolol," and "xzril etheroplynezine."
    3a/3b, Fine, low porosity.
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Fairewood wrote: »

The thing that I do like about Curl Junkie is that the ingredients are recognizable to me. She doesn't put a lot of cheap fillers and crazy chemicals in her products. I'd rather pay a lot of money to put pure butters, proteins and oils in my hair, than pay less for crazy ingredients called "xyutipaltuquipnixone, "xzqwpmnyinlolol," and "xzril etheroplynezine."
    :toothy7:How true!
    Very true, its just hard on those who are suffer financially, grrrr! I wish I could have all the CJ products!!

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If only it was on the ground, it wouldn't sting as much. There are consequences to everything though.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter

Yea, Izzy doesn't like wheat. :( I'm so sad. I still might order though but I need to wait for some reviews.

Elle, where you at? In the continental US?

I can send you a sample when I get mine, so you get to at least try it once or twice and decide before plunking down the dough. You could send me a SASE with adequate "send back" postage. I got the mini-jar Marsha sent me with a sample that I can wash out and use.

Let me know.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09

Curl Junkie Conditions!

~CJ Protein Tx

Fairewood wrote: »

I just got a bruise in my brain trying to read those pseudo-ingredients. Ouch.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09

Curl Junkie Conditions!

~CJ Protein Tx

• ReekyReeky Posts: 1,323Registered Users
    Niiiiice, the new sight makes me want to buy things, I love it. The new packaging is really cute too.. & I can dig the 12oz sizes.
    I just got some Curl Rehab from curlmart which is the only thing I neeeeeed right now. Im going to sit back and wait for a holiday sale (crosses fingers). By then hopefully ill have used up all the stuff im trying to clear out!
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file