please help!!!

jellymariejellymarie Registered Users Posts: 2
I need help with my hair! ((I believe I have 3c hair))
I stopped relaxing my hair in February 2009, so most of my relaxed hair is gone and i have about 1-2 inches of relaxed hair left and it's been hard for me to find a hair routine because anything that moisturizes my hair leaves it greasy to touch. My hair, when it's dry and curly, is above my shoulders and i want to know if there is something i can do or use to help my hair grow faster and something to stretch my curls for the moment because i don't really like short hair on me.

If any information can be posted it will be greatly appreciated! (:

my hair looks kind of like this girl on the left:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/img/user_images/phpX9JQXx.jpg

Comments

• CurlsanewCurlsanew Registered Users Posts: 40
    Is your hair texture medium or fine? You might need to change the type of products you use depending on whether hair needs protein or humectants. This is a helpful article.

Biotin has been known to help hair growth, but it's not a magical cure. I think the recommended dose is 2.5 - 5 mg. Realize, you can only grow a certain amount of hair per month so be patient with yourself. A healthy balanced diet will help too. Research the Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair & Nails.

I'm newly transitioning and styling hair is something I have to learn but Taren916 has some Youtube videos showing how she stretches her curls by taking off the diffuser.

Good luck to you.
    Med-fine texture, med/high porosity. BC 9/22/11. Hard H2O
    Pre-poo: Coconut oil (sometimes)
    Weekly Shampoo: QH Royal Curl Shampoo, Shea Moisture, Dessert Essence
    Condish: Sauve Naturals Coconut, Vo5, CJ BS, CJ CAS.
    Leave In: Knot Today, CJ CCCC Lite,
    Gel: Kinky Curly CC, CJ Pattern Pusha
    Treament: CJ DF Banana Hibiscus, CJ Repair Me
    SOTC: Jojoba oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file