Quick Ebay Question

murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
Okay, I have money on my paypal and I was bidding on this DVD, well I won the bid but I'm like 4 dollars short in paypal to pay for it. I transferred more money to my paypal either two days ago or yesterday but it hasn't processed yet. Do I have to pay for the item immediately? How do I know?
tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Comments

• helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Posts: 1,632Banned Users
    turtles wrote: »
    Okay, I have money on my paypal and I was bidding on this DVD, well I won the bid but I'm like 4 dollars short in paypal to pay for it. I transferred more money to my paypal either two days ago or yesterday but it hasn't processed yet. Do I have to pay for the item immediately? How do I know?

Usually the seller has rules on how soon you have to pay them.
    eIZWI.gif
    :love10:
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    How do you find them? I can't find any except pay with paypal...
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you go to the page showing your ended auction, there should be a link to contact the seller. Explain to them what you told us. Most sellers will gladly work with the buyer. Commincation is key.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    Spiralli wrote: »
    If you go to the page showing your ended auction, there should be a link to contact the seller. Explain to them what you told us. Most sellers will gladly work with the buyer. Commincation is key.

thanks!
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I thought with paypal, if there's not enough money directly in your paypal account, or not any in your paypal account, that whatever is leftover is taken out of your bank account. Like say you pay for something that's $15 and you only have $10 in your paypal account, they'll take the rest (the balance) from your bank account
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    thats what someone else told me..but I was scared.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    CocoT is correct...
    In my case, it is taken from my checking & then from my CC...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

okay, well I already emailed her and told her and she said it was fine! But now that I know...:twisted:
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yup. Exactly what CocoT said. I've done this numerous times.

As long as you communicate to the seller...they should be fine. It shouldn't take more than a couple of days to get money transferred to your paypal account.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    CocoT is correct...
    In my case, it is taken from my checking & then from my CC...

Yep that's how it usually works.

I give my buyers 5 days to pay. It rarely happens but if someone contacts me with any issues I will work with them and give them more time.

Glad you got it worked out.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file