Cross post-Some questions...and I'm puzzled about this

Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Posts: 1,781Registered Users
I've been bad and haven't been exercising for months. I stopped when soccer started up in the Spring. Then I was injured during the last game of the tournament and was in pain for three months. And it still hurts once in a while.
This week I'm starting up again and am determined to not let it slide. I just started jogging this Tuesday, doing the Couch to 5K program. I'll be jogging on Tuesdays and Thursdays and am looking to get some Pilates workout DVD's to do on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Any recs on some good Pilates workout DVD's?

Now to what I'm puzzled about. Both times when I went jogging this week (and this has happened before and happens during soccer practice and games) my legs became very itchy and splotchy red. Once I cool down and stop jogging the itchiness goes away and the splotchy redness goes away.
Today it kind of hurt to breathe. My chest felt thick. And my jaw felt sore.
I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening. It's very uncomfortable.
Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
Rinse:
ACV rinse
Detangler/Conditioner:
Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer

Comments

• wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This has happened to me and I was just reading about it in Fitness Magazine...

They say if you're new to exercise or have taken a break the itching and redness could be due to the rise in your body temperature. It should get better as you continue to jog.
    2C/3A -- wurly!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file