Need good stylist in Orange County, CA?

emay8emay8 Posts: 2Registered Users
I am looking for someone to cut my naturally thick and wavy hair (2b/c). I just want someone who is experienced in cutting layers, taking the weight out and keeping the length. The only successful cuts I have had are in Boston but now that I live in California, I cant seem to find anyone that understands how to cut my type of hair. I let my hair air dry so I want someone who can cut it so it dries naturally and doesn't take a lot of time. Thanks in advance for anyone who has recommendations for me :)

Comments

• BigHairLalaBigHairLala Posts: 116Registered Users
    Call Mina at Magnolia Salon in Costa Mesa

2482 Newport Blvd # 7
    Costa Mesa, CA 92627-5167
    (949) 722-7550

I have dense curly hair and she gives me the best cuts. I moved from S. Calif to the midwest and went back every 6 mos for almost 3 years for my haircuts. She cuts layers amazingly well and in such a way that I could go a long time before another cut. Now, I was predominantly straightening my hair when I was seeing her and I wasn't CG then, just fwiw. But I always got a good cut.
    [FONT=&quot]Mod CG since January 2010[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2b/c – in winter; mostly 3a in summer; working toward 3a all year-round
    Fine - Dense - Fairly porous
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cowash & Leave in: Co-wash with TJ’s Tea-Tree Tingle cond. , Suave Naturals, TJ Nourish[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Styling products in rotation: AG Re:coil, K-Y liquid; FSG, epsom salt & lavender curl-revitalizer;
    [/FONT]
  • emay8emay8 Posts: 2Registered Users
    thank you so much. I have grown my hair out and am so nervous to choose a stylist to re-shape my hair, As long as she doesn't using a razor or anything at all like it then I'll be happy..oh and no helmet heads either ; )

I know you said you were straight at the time, but do you think she has experience with curly hair? thanks again! I will be calling or stopping by this week!!!
  • aryn.diffendaryn.diffend Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hi,
    I trained at Devachan in New York and moved to OC 2 years ago. Come see me at Victor Paul Salon in Costa Mesa. Victor Paul SalonVictor Paul Salon or visit my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ArynMarieHair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file