We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Frizzy Spot

What do you do about that one frizzy spot that won't play nicely with the other curls. I've tried using Boots, SIF and gel. What next?

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Spank it? :lol:
    I have an area on my head that is frizzier. I just try to use more conditioner there and try not to overscrunch when it's dry there. It's doing better. The other day I used a stronger gel and it didn't have any frizz so maybe that's the spanking it needs?
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    lol @ spank it :lol:
    If i get a frizzy spot i rewet it with water and put a lil more curl cream like [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] or boots and then leave it alone , usually that helps tame the frizz for me. :)
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • jcejce Posts: 507Registered Users
    I have a spot like that in the back of my head. I use extra leave-in conditioner on that spot and extra gel. Seems to help a little.
    3b/c normally, 3a/b in the winter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file