Furniture

cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
I just got a new apartment and I need to buy a couch. I used to love a store called storehouse, but they've gone out of business. Basically, you chose your style of furniture and then picked the fabric. Here's the website to get an idea of the style...

http://www.storehouse.com/

I specifically like the brown couch and blue chair in the fourth picture. For some reason the website is still there, but just not functioning. Do any of you know a store similar to storehouse? For some reason, most of the furniture I've seen online seems kind of "frumpy." I'll probably end up going to Ikea, but was hoping to find something a little nicer.
I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    What about Ashley Furniture or Rooms To Go?! :dontknow:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,227Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Pottery Barn? Might be very expensive - I'm not sure.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    You might like West Elm -- their style looks somewhat similar to the furniture on storehouse.

http://www.westelm.com/
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    I was going to suggest West Elm too, although it's probably a tad more modern than the picture you like. I can't vouch for the quality of furniture though - I've only bought curtains and accessories from WE in the past.

Crate & Barrel is probably a good option too. You'll pay more, but their stuff is nice.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, forgot to tell you that my mom inherited a chair, just like the blue one you like, from my great aunt. Love the chair, but the original covering of hideous gold/orangy color fabric is still on it! lol It's a pretty :cool: chair, tho...
    I love, love old furniture. I have a lot of antiques in my house..they are so well built...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file