Some People Should go to Hell for the way they treat their dogs

WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013026147_lucky30m.html?prmid=related_stories_section

Why did no one do something sooner.....I was going to go over there myself and get him out, and then I saw the up date on the web...four years in a basement on a leash...hurling his body at the walls....and the owner moved away!

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think they should suffer the same fate as what they impose on their animals.
    It's unbearable to me.
  • WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    I am having so much anxiety over this dog I need to nibble on 1/2 a valium. If I had of known about it sooner I would have went and got him out. I work right by his house......
  • rileybrileyb Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh god, that made me cry. How can anyone be so cruel?
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What is it that makes people get dogs when they are clearly too lazy, stupid, or mean to actually deal with them?
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    SMDH.

IS there really nothing they could do to save that dog sooner? That is why I would make a crappy police officer. I would do ANYTHING to get to that dog, legal or not.

People who abuse animals should have to suffer like the animals they abused, for as long as they abused said animal.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Posts: 619Registered Users
    This story just made me sick.

I am teary at the thought of this animals anguish.

The abusers should be hunted down and disciplined for their crime.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file