Heat drying hair out to the max

The sudden heat wave in Cali has dried my hair a lot. I was wondering what can I put on it so it stay moisturized and healthy? Any leave in conditioners worth checking out? as well as other recommendations.

OH yea, my hair doesn't seem to like a lot of moisture. lol. Don't know how its gonna work out.

Comments

• ReekyReeky Posts: 1,323Registered Users
    what exactly do you mean by your hai doesnt like alot of moisture?

Personally, ive just been keeping my hair in a bun & cowashing everyday (which I normally dont do).. & my hair was fine even when I was out in the heat.
    I wash with TraderJoes Nourish rinse that out, apply a ton of Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner (its thickkk) and put a lil almond oil on the ends, smooth it with gel and bun it!
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)
  • eardrumologisteardrumologist Posts: 13Registered Users
    Reeky wrote: »
    what exactly do you mean by your hai doesnt like alot of moisture?

Personally, ive just been keeping my hair in a bun & cowashing everyday (which I normally dont do).. & my hair was fine even when I was out in the heat.
    I wash with TraderJoes Nourish rinse that out, apply a ton of Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner (its thickkk) and put a lil almond oil on the ends, smooth it with gel and bun it!
    My hair becomes wavy when it has a lot of moisture. It likes protein though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file