The Good Wife - Season Premire-Anyone watching - Spoilers Possible

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
The season premiere was on last night. Does anyone else watch this show? I know SBB did last year.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Posts: 619Registered Users
    I watch it. I think it's entertaining and intriguing. The in-house investigator (not the new one) is my favorite character.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I watched it. I don't like all the new players. I don't even remember the partners discussing a merge, and suddenly there's all these new actors. The new investigator is cute.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, last season they had to lay off people and take away bonuses and other stuff so they were looking for a new partner.

The new investigator has something on Kalinda-he called her by a different name.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, twice he called her Layla, and she called him out on it. No surprise she'd have a secret past, but for the writers to be so obvious is disappointing. The writing for this wasn't as good as last season; I hope it gets better. I did like how Alicia took care of that defendant, love the actor that played the judge, loved that she actually stood up to the judge. Grossed out by the interaction with her husband after that.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
    Yeah, twice he called her Layla, and she called him out on it. No surprise she'd have a secret past, but for the writers to be so obvious is disappointing. The writing for this wasn't as good as last season; I hope it gets better. I did like how Alicia took care of that defendant, love the actor that played the judge, loved that she actually stood up to the judge. Grossed out by the interaction with her husband after that.

Yes, I thought that was all quite weird and then she shoved him (?!). Looking forward to finding out what that's about...
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I watched it last year and liked it...was looking forward to the season premiere but alas, couldn't hang 'til 10...tried to, just couldn't. Did Alicia choose hubby or Will? I'm not following all the other stuff you're referring to. :( If anyone's in the mood, feel free to enlighten me. :)
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    VTmom wrote: »
    I watched it last year and liked it...was looking forward to the season premiere but alas, couldn't hang 'til 10...tried to, just couldn't. Did Alicia choose hubby or Will? I'm not following all the other stuff you're referring to. :( If anyone's in the mood, feel free to enlighten me. :)

I usually end up watching online because I can never stay awake that much past 10ish.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_good_wife/

The law firm merged with a DC firm. That partner is now going to be Alicia's mentor. Will left her a message saying he loved her but the PR guy of Alicia's husband deleted the message. The new partner also brought in staff and one is a new male in-house investigator who knows stuff about Kalinda-he called her another name.

So really she did not choose anyone because she thought Will was not interested and he thinks she is not.
    Central Massachusetts

• VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    thanks very much for the update! I really wish I could watch online because there are several shows I like that come on at 10, but our internet is too flippin' slow!....grrrr....country living can sometimes really suck! :hmph:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love this show. Weird to think that she and Peter might re-start a relationship on some level (last night's level happened to be below the belt. Hers. :goofy: )

I do NOT like Kerry/Cary. Whatever his name is. Didn't like him at the original firm. Don't like him now. I guess he has to stick around to be Alicia's foil. But he is just creepy to me.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    Spiralli wrote: »
    I love this show. Weird to think that she and Peter might re-start a relationship on some level (last night's level happened to be below the belt. Hers. :goofy: )

I do NOT like Kerry/Cary. Whatever his name is. Didn't like him at the original firm. Don't like him now. I guess he has to stick around to be Alicia's foil. But he is just creepy to me.

He is. At one point I thought he would be OK but then he really turned. But I like the idea of him making it interesting.
    Central Massachusetts

Spiralli wrote: »

Def creepy. Makes me think of one of those villains who would abduct their target, tie them to a chair in a basement, and torture them with gusto. Yikes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file