Road Trip to KBB store in Bklyn (again...)

pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
I had to go to Long Island University Brooklyn Campus to deal with the Financial Aid office for my son. I left there so frustrated...the only reason I went in the first place is cus those ppl don't answer the phone or return messages....ANY way...as I was passing Myrtle Ave, I just HADDA make that right, and visit the KBB store! I got:
  • Deep conditioning hair mask(it's unscented)
  • Maximum Moisture Body Lotion (Black Amber)
  • Maximum Moisture Hand Lotion (Energy)
I already have the complete conditioner, and hair cream, as well as the body butter. I was looking for a good DT, and will try it tomm nite. Anyone use it? Any reviews?
I must say, the customer service there is really great...glad I saved the shipping and handling!
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!
:happy7::wave:

Comments

• empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    bless you for trekking out there in this rain!! i had to go to the bss to get some tea tree spray and my clothes were wet from the rain and nasty humidity when i got back to work :cwm10:

i like the hair mask. ive played with her lotions in the store and they smell good.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Posts: 643Registered Users
    empressri wrote: »
    bless you for trekking out there in this rain!! i had to go to the bss to get some tea tree spray and my clothes were wet from the rain and nasty humidity when i got back to work :cwm10:

i like the hair mask. ive played with her lotions in the store and they smell good

That weather was PAST crazy...Thanks for the blessing, but curse my son for not taking his tail on the train(s). I felt sorry for him...plus, I wanted to go see Karen...:toothy8:
    Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
    Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
    LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
    DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
    Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
    Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
    Will try any CG product at least once.
    Proud to be a PJ!
    :happy7::wave:
  • ReekyReeky Posts: 1,323Registered Users
    I wish I could just walk in the store to get my things.. her customer service is not so good with longer distances (polite as can be, but that doesnt mean shh to me if your not fixing my problem)
    I love the Kbb mask, its one of the best DT's ive tried.. only thing better to me is Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.. esp cause its cheaper & their customer service is excellent (winner!)

I do like that Kbb's DT is unscented though, all these scents send me into overload sometimes.. esp if its sittin on my head for hours.

the one thing that does keep kbb around is her scents though, they are strong but clean.. they linger and dont give me a headache. I love that!

&I need someone to smell and review her new limited edition scents for me.. i wanna know what that cherry mandarin smells like!
    dense, fine & porous curls |

Poo/Cowash| Bobeam, V05 Shea Cashmere
    DC| AOGPB, CJ Repair Me, BrownButterBeauty
    RinseOut| Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner, Ology Moisturizing Conditioner
    Leave In| Curl Rehab, Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Moisturizer, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Moisturize|Oyin Hair Dew, CR Moisture Milk
    Gel| Kiss My Face UMG, Trader Joes Aloe Vera, KCCC
    Sealants| Aloe Juice, Whipped Shea, Cocoa & Mango Butters, Castor, & my Peanut Oil Blend =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file