FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
Enough said...

156-vi.jpg
2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Comments

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Awwww!!!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    OMG - that is too cute!
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Too cute. Is that daddy she put in the potty?

They all eventually pottytrain. She'll get there. My little babysit-boy is about the same age as your daughter, and I've just started putting him on the potty after breakfast and lunch. Nothing yet. But it all adds to the learning process.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users

They all eventually pottytrain. She'll get there. My little babysit-boy is about the same age as your daughter, and I've just started putting him on the potty after breakfast and lunch. Nothing yet. But it all adds to the learning process.

That is her daddy. That doll pretty much never leaves her sight.

I believe she is pretty much day trained with peeing. She loves to go pee and she's so proud of herself when she does it. She runs to the potty as soon as we get up in the morning. Pooping is a very different story that I guess just needs time. I just wish that I didn't have to wash poopy underwear.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    FieryCurls wrote: »

That is her daddy. That doll pretty much never leaves her sight.

I believe she is pretty much day trained with peeing. She loves to go pee and she's so proud of herself when she does it. She runs to the potty as soon as we get up in the morning. Pooping is a very different story that I guess just needs time. I just wish that I didn't have to wash poopy underwear.

Oh, she's practically there. Try bribery for the poop. Figure out something that she really really REALLY wants and go shopping for it...but don't buy it, just admire it...tell her that you'll buy it as soon as she poops in the potty. She'll do it. The you go buy the thing she really really REALLY wants and you jump around like a nut praising her. Voila...pottytrained.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Yay, Lily! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file