CurlTalk

Sulu Max Gro

onyinyeluvonyinyeluv Posts: 24Registered Users
Okay so I have been using it for 19 days 9/7-9/26 and I have had some awesome growth and thickness!! I apply it 2-3x a week at night onto the scalp and massage!! Look at my pics!

comic-p.jpg?1285535590

Comments

• SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,654Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Hard for me to judge, since the pic on the left looks elongated.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • onyinyeluvonyinyeluv Posts: 24Registered Users
    Spiralli wrote: »
    Hard for me to judge, since the pic on the left looks elongated.
    what does elongated mean?? The first one my sister took the pic. the second one i did today in my batheroom. It was actually difficult.
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    She means it looks stretched - did you change the dimensions to make it a square?

That being said, I do have some of that oil on the way and hope it works for me!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    i stretched it to fit the box. and that was it!
    Yah that's what is making the pic look a little distorted. Which one is supposed to be longer? It makes it a little hard to tell.
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    I had some thinning in the back and that is what I am showing. It is left to right. My back is very curly so length can't be stated unless i get a relaxer!
    onyinyeluv wrote: »
    I had some thinning in the back and that is what I am showing. It is left to right. My back is very curly so length can't be stated unless i get a relaxer!

Ah, okay! See that wasn't really clear before - yes, the right side definitely looks more even.

I just got my MTG (original version of Sulu) today and I hope it works. :)
    YouTube
    cool